This game is Perfect!!

Please 343, do not listen to these COD fanboys complaining all day long about this game! I been having more fun since the good old halo 2 days! Mp is so fresh and smooth I love it! Yes add more stuff to the game, but do not listen to these idiots trying to ruin a great game!

Thank you!

I agree.

> 2533274804382462;1:
> Please 343, do not listen to these COD fanboys complaining all day long about this game! I been having more fun since the good old halo 2 days! Mp is so fresh and smooth I love it! Yes add more stuff to the game, but do not listen to these idiots trying to ruin a great game!
>
> Thank you!

I always love to see positive posts

great thread a lot of great discussion here

Perfect in every way.

there are some things that need to be fixed, but I have been enjoying the game.

There are a lot of people overly dramatic about how bad this game is…

… but this thing is far from perfect lmao.

Extremely far from perfect but I suppose I must be a “COD fanboy”.

I wouldn’t call it perfect, but it’s close. Most fun I’ve had since Halo 3. I’m very happy with this game. I would like the radar extended just a bit, AR nerfed slightly and I would prefer BR starts, especially in Swat, but other than that I’m pretty happy.

It’s not perfect, but its a damn fine game. It’s amazing this game came from the same people that made Halo 4.

I’m slowly being convinced this nflux of “positive” posts decrying the “whiners” as not real Halo fans who should not be listened to are an elaborate trolling attempt. I mean, how else could you not see the irony of people who like the game using the same tactics and language to disparage those who don’t like it as the people who back in Halo 4’s time used against the people who liked that game.

> 2533274812652989;11:
> I’m slowly being convinced this nflux of “positive” posts decrying the “whiners” as not real Halo fans who should not be listened to are an elaborate trolling attempt. I mean, how else could you not see the irony of people who like the game using the same tactics and language to disparage those who don’t like it as the people who back in Halo 4’s time used against the people who liked that game.

that last sentence is a bit of a twister for me. From me being one of the few negative / critical about halo 4 on its release on waypoint i was the one being met with “whiner” “not a real fan”, nothing has changed between either of those games. the ones without any form of criticism are still the ones dismissing others and saying they aren’t real fans. same happened in reach too…tbh it was happening in MCC when people complained that it wasn’t performing properly. yes some people are negative to the point their vision is clouded, however people like OP who like to dismiss and ignore seem to lack any sort of qualitative opinion.

Well you guys have to admit that Split-screen would’ve been nice right?

It’s not perfect yet, but I have nothing but confidence that later down the line this game will be.

ALMOST perfect.

Campaign could benefit from the addition of the Bandanna skull for those of us who might want to screw around every so often. Stress relief on certain enemies for example…
Also Firefight or an equivalent PvE mode would be wonderful.

Not really, in fact, this post is probably made by one of the COD fanboys. I played Halo 2, was a 34ish. Then I played Halo 3 for 4 years. Highest rank was 50 in MLG. The game was very “competitive”, this is a word that doesn’t exist in the shooters of today. I am finding that my experience on previous Halo games, has actually, very shockingly, set me behind the starting line of skill in this game. I feel that because Halo 2 and 3 were “competitive”, and I GOT good at them, this I am very bad at this game. ( I put “got” in caps because it takes to get good at something, you don’t just pickup a game, and boom, greatness)

This game is not competitive, it’s very overpowered. I find that kids are running around with a pistol, literally, a pistol. Does that make any kind of sense to you? I can pick someone off with 4-5 well aimed shots to the head, ACROSS THE MAP, with a PISTOL. The fact that I can have someone completely weakened, one shot away from killing them, and then all of sudden they dart off using that jet pack into a corner, and the regen shields come up in two seconds, and bam, its an even fight again. Listen, if I have you one shot, you are gonna die!! There is no way to get around it in a COMPTETITIVE game. If you a bad at the game, you lose, there is no cheap way to make up for your lack of skill. This game is all about giving kids who aren’t any good, the chance to become great. This game is garbage, and in no way compares to any of the BUNGIE MADE HALO GAMES. They didn’t care if you were bad, the good kids stayed, because that is who matters. The kids who are there to play for the love of getting better at the game. These losers are gonna hop from Halo 5 to COD to Fallout or whatever other BIG game comes out.

This game sucks, take away the Sniping-pistol, and the jet packs.

> 2535450191515156;16:
> Not really, in fact, this post is probably made by one of the COD fanboys. I played Halo 2, was a 34ish. Then I played Halo 3 for 4 years. Highest rank was 50 in MLG. The game was very “competitive”, this is a word that doesn’t exist in the shooters of today. I am finding that my experience on previous Halo games, has actually, very shockingly, set me behind the starting line of skill in this game. I feel that because Halo 2 and 3 were “competitive”, and I GOT good at them, this I am very bad at this game. ( I put “got” in caps because it takes to get good at something, you don’t just pickup a game, and boom, greatness)
>
> This game is not competitive, it’s very overpowered. I find that kids are running around with a pistol, literally, a pistol. Does that make any kind of sense to you? I can pick someone off with 4-5 well aimed shots to the head, ACROSS THE MAP, with a PISTOL. The fact that I can have someone completely weakened, one shot away from killing them, and then all of sudden they dart off using that jet pack into a corner, and the regen shields come up in two seconds, and bam, its an even fight again. Listen, if I have you one shot, you are gonna die!! There is no way to get around it in a COMPTETITIVE game. If you a bad at the game, you lose, there is no cheap way to make up for your lack of skill. This game is all about giving kids who aren’t any good, the chance to become great. This game is garbage, and in no way compares to any of the BUNGIE MADE HALO GAMES. They didn’t care if you were bad, the good kids stayed, because that is who matters. The kids who are there to play for the love of getting better at the game. These losers are gonna hop from Halo 5 to COD to Fallout or whatever other BIG game comes out.
>
> This game sucks, take away the Sniping-pistol, and the jet packs.

^^^^So much truth.

But todays FPS games don’t like that skill gap that was prevalent in H2/H3. That doesn’t sell games anymore, as people are no longer in working to get better at the game, they want it handed to them.

Though, the whole 1 shot thing. That was another thing that made Halo such a fun competitive game… the fact that when you were one shot if you were able to kill that person it felt good. Now, it’s just like “Wooh yay?”. I remember back when H3 was in it’s prime (Before buying 50’s become so popular) seeing a Brigadier or General was actually intimidating. Seeing a max level, you knew they actually were good as getting to 50 was far from easy. Now a days, you look at it and laugh as you know they’re still probably clueless.

Same I absolutely love the game. I wish they added split screen though.

> 2535450191515156;16:
> Not really, in fact, this post is probably made by one of the COD fanboys. I played Halo 2, was a 34ish. Then I played Halo 3 for 4 years. Highest rank was 50 in MLG. The game was very “competitive”, this is a word that doesn’t exist in the shooters of today. I am finding that my experience on previous Halo games, has actually, very shockingly, set me behind the starting line of skill in this game. I feel that because Halo 2 and 3 were “competitive”, and I GOT good at them, this I am very bad at this game. ( I put “got” in caps because it takes to get good at something, you don’t just pickup a game, and boom, greatness)
>
> This game is not competitive, it’s very overpowered. I find that kids are running around with a pistol, literally, a pistol. Does that make any kind of sense to you? I can pick someone off with 4-5 well aimed shots to the head, ACROSS THE MAP, with a PISTOL. The fact that I can have someone completely weakened, one shot away from killing them, and then all of sudden they dart off using that jet pack into a corner, and the regen shields come up in two seconds, and bam, its an even fight again. Listen, if I have you one shot, you are gonna die!! There is no way to get around it in a COMPTETITIVE game. If you a bad at the game, you lose, there is no cheap way to make up for your lack of skill. This game is all about giving kids who aren’t any good, the chance to become great. This game is garbage, and in no way compares to any of the BUNGIE MADE HALO GAMES. They didn’t care if you were bad, the good kids stayed, because that is who matters. The kids who are there to play for the love of getting better at the game. These losers are gonna hop from Halo 5 to COD to Fallout or whatever other BIG game comes out.
>
> This game sucks, take away the Sniping-pistol, and the jet packs.

Finally someone with some skill and some sense has arrived on the forums. I agree with almost everything that was said. Kids that completely have no skill can get more kills than they should now that Halo is in the hands of 343. How do you take a highly anticipated game and give us no team snipers playlist, BTB, Doubles, or rumble pit just to name a few. What happened to everything that Halo used to be? I started off playing Halo 3 and pretty much do not care to play and other Halos but I can at least tolerate them as long as there is a BR. How do you take EVERYONE’S favorite starting weapon and change it to where it isn’t the same nor do you spawn with it at all any more. Halo 5 Guardians is a game for the CoD kids and noobs not real classic Halo fans.

Great game!