This game is now released, where are the playlists and an rank system for progress?

As I mentioned in the topic;

This MP better I say the general game is now fully released, no Beta anymore.
But where are now all those playlists? Where is Double Team, Team Slayer, Social Slayer, Swat, Infection, Team Objective, Free for All? Team Snipers anyone?
Where are the ranks [those stupid numbers in Halo 5 and the Military ranks in Reach and Halo 3] for us?
Why should I only grind for that Battle Pass?

I know, many people enjoy the game itself and this is good but the lack of playlists and an rank that show your progress is really bad for the game itself.

Have to say it’s good that the MP is free and the campaign is in the game pass cause at the current state I’m happy I haven’t thrown out money for the game itself except the Battle Pass. Cause neither the MP or the campaign is worth the over 60/70 bucks

2 Likes

campaign is def worth the 60 alone

They already said swat was gonna try to be released before the end of the year and slayer was coming after the holidays

They released an unfinished game and the studio will probably break for holidays next week. My guess is some time in first quarter of next year for anything else significant. Regarding playlists:

Let’s talk about Halo Infinite playlists!
We’ve been reading your feedback, and we’re working on plans to add Fiesta, Tactical Slayer (SWAT), and Free-For-All playlists as we speak. They won’t land by Dec 8, but the team is pushing to get them in before the end of year

Our goal for Events is to try new modes prior to adding to playlists. We’ll monitor playlist health after the 3 additions above and adjust our offering if needed, but we’re excited to make these updates before the holidays. This is just the start of the conversation with y’all

A Social Slayer playlist (with multiple variations) is also in the works (we see this request the most), but we won’t be able to get that one ready until after the holidays. We hope you can understand and enjoy the ones that make it in before the team takes a well-deserved break! @ Unyshek

That willl all cost $10.99 USD EACH…

I don’t really think 343 cares, it’s almost like Halo infinite was just a cash cow to them i’m seeing the same responces i see from other companies from 343. and that is "PAY FOR OUR BILLS, NERD!

1 Like

MP is amazing but lack of playlists has just made it boring on my end,I could easily play 50 games of swat in H3 but the mix of forced gamemodes in Infinite is just plain bad

its funny you keep spewing the same passive aggressive crap out of your mouth… sit back and wait and see like the rest of us… and maybe if you dont like it dont play.

It’s funny how you think you know exactly what I’m thinking at this very moment… Go back and re-check your cyrstal ball…

never said anything about what you are thinking… you just keep repeating yourself on every thread claiming microsoft is gonna charge for patches to fix bugs and charge for additional playlists etc.

Its not funny nor is it original… you just seem like a punk gen z child

the campaign alone i’d say is worth 50 maaybe 60. i mean, it’s esencially what far cry does. but i digress…
good campaign aside… the multiplayer is very underwhelming. now that it’s not in beta (let’s be real, it never was) i can say that i have no reason to return to it. don’t get me wrong, the gameplay is fun. but… where’s the actual progression/ranking system that every halo game has had up to this point? where’s the classic gamemodes like swat, griffball, FFA, infection, etc… that have been in nearly every halo game up to this point? where’s forge?
oh, right, on the back burner, for the more important ‘micro’-transactions. like, for surs, i love halo and all the modes it offers… but i can’t have fun, if i can’t play the modes i wanna. and the current modes are all down to RNG, UNLESS you have a challenge for a given mode, in which case ya never gunna get that mode 9/10 times

def check your math about rng. you just seem really pessimistic and woah is me… I had to win 3 stronghold matches and got those 3 wins in 5 games (3 games of stronghold and 1 of ctf and 1 slayer)

odd. because generaly i’m able in a day to have at least 1 match of every gamemode
yet the second i got a challenge stating ‘get kills in a slayer gamemode’ i’m thrusted into dozens of CTF matches. unless i’m just a unlucky person, it seems very coinsidental. and actually, on that note, same thing applies to other challenges for other gamemodes and weapons. for instance ‘get kills with the mangler’ simple, i’ve been on maps where it’s a 50/50, whatever. yet suddenly EVERY SINGLE MATCH either has the plasma pistol or disruptor, not a single mangler. again, either i’m unlucky as hell. or this system isn’t entirely RNG

def unlucky, i can at least always clear a challenge or two in one game.

Also coincidental… there is no s