This game is getting worse, not better.

Just sat down to check out the new patch and leader, play some Blitz, which is really the only mode I find to be any fun and find out there is no more 1v1!!! Are you kidding me?! This game was released in a poor state and only continues to get worse. Thank god it came with definitive edition because it’s trash otherwise. They were no where near ready for release and clearly didn’t do enough research to see what the player basebliked and wanted.

edit: no more 1v1 anything apparently…except ranked deathmatch, what a turd! Can’t even call it a paperweight since it was a digital purchase.

Not a productive argument to say that it is getting worse by taking out 1v1 blitz. They can’t make everyone happy, especially if it had the lowest population usage. Blitz is made to change it up from the main focus of an RTS game. Which is Death Match.

i know it sucks they took out 1v1 but at least on xbox (the computer version had a LOT of bugs) the game was mostly complete in my opinion. I did not encounter many bugs or lag out and as far as not realeasing with ranked goes, a lot of new games now don’t release with ranked right away, just look at overwatch. the only problem I would say the game has now is still balancing but that’s normal for an rts that’s only a month old. again I’m bummed that they took out 1v1 but they probably looked at their stats for all the playlists and saw that for some reason blitz 1v1 did not have a big population and wanted to get rid of the mode to hopefully add to the population of 2v2 and 3v3. they assumed that most players that really like blitz (like myself) who play 1s would just adapt and find a partner for 2s or 3s ranked, which is what I did. so I wouldn’t say this game is trash it is only a month, old give it time

I think this game is getting better, more diverse strats, more heroes, but the game to begin with was bad so they can only go up from here.

Why not add the game modes without taking away 1v1? That’s what doesn’t make sense, what is the justification for it? Also to not have 1v1 ranked matches is rediculous.
Also, if you buy the -Yoink- about “blitz being a separate game mode, for fun” you are an idiot. That is their bread and butter for this game. That’s why it has in game purchases and already had a ranked system before SH and Dom.
Its great getting paired up with a teammate that’s afk farming challenges, disconnects or doesn’t know how to play. I play 2v2 or 3v3 with friends that I know otherwise I play 1v1.
Not to mention the only bugs they have fixed or are fixing are bugs from over a month ago that the game was released with, many still present. It’s a mess and it isn’t getting any better, their last “fix” introduced new bugs as this one will, I just won’t be around to deal with them.
Back to OW

> 2700819419412811;5:
> Why not add the game modes without taking away 1v1? That’s what doesn’t make sense, what is the justification for it? Also to not have 1v1 ranked matches is rediculous.
> Also, if you buy the -Yoink- about “blitz being a separate game mode, for fun” you are an idiot. That is their bread and butter for this game. That’s why it has in game purchases and already had a ranked system before SH and Dom.
> Its great getting paired up with a teammate that’s afk farming challenges, disconnects or doesn’t know how to play. I play 2v2 or 3v3 with friends that I know otherwise I play 1v1.
> Not to mention the only bugs they have fixed or are fixing are bugs from over a month ago that the game was released with, many still present. It’s a mess and it isn’t getting any better, their last “fix” introduced new bugs as this one will, I just won’t be around to deal with them.
> Back to OW

if by gamemodes you mean ranked then they took away 1s unranked because they figured if they did not take away 1s then players would just play ones unranked without bothering to do 2s ranked, which they ware probably right on. ( that was referring to blitz ones). as for deathmatch I don’t get why they took out unranked 1vs 1 I fthere is a ranked 1v1, its like they don’t want you to practice lol. I don’t know what you mean by blitz had a leaderboard before sh and dom because those 2 modes are never gonna get ranked at all and right now there are no leaderboards for anything other than the miz website. ranked is out but there are no leaderboards that show who is on top yet. as for bugs the only bug I have encountered is the blisterback bug where it is on the ground but still considered an air unit. I haven’t had a problem with any of the updates introducing new bugs so far and I haven’t lagged out at all.

This last update they had to fix a miserable sound glitch that they created during the last patch. They still haven’t fixed issues with buildings on bases, specifically for SH. I’ll Q up up buildings and move scouts, go back to my base to find out they never built. It’s a joke and been going on for weeks.
Im not talking about nor did I mention leaderboards. Im talking about the fact that there is literally no 1v1 game mode other than ranked deathmatch. I cannot believe that was intended, I refuse to! I have to believe it was another oversite by these -Yoink- Devs, just like the crap options and no 1v1 for AI matches so that we can do these garbage challenges they give us.
This game feels so clunky and incomplete compared to the first game.

> 2700819419412811;1:
> Just sat down to check out the new patch and leader, play some Blitz, which is really the only mode I find to be any fun and find out there is no more 1v1!!! Are you kidding me?! This game was released in a poor state and only continues to get worse. Thank god it came with definitive edition because it’s trash otherwise. They were no where near ready for release and clearly didn’t do enough research to see what the player basebliked and wanted.
>
> edit: no more 1v1 anything apparently…except ranked deathmatch, what a turd! Can’t even call it a paperweight since it was a digital purchase.

No offense bro, but if you don’t find anything fun except Blitz I don’t think this game is even for you, and it has nothing to do with the game being bad. It has more to do with it it not being to your liking.

> 2700819419412811;1:
> Just sat down to check out the new patch and leader, play some Blitz, which is really the only mode I find to be any fun and find out there is no more 1v1!!! Are you kidding me?! This game was released in a poor state and only continues to get worse. Thank god it came with definitive edition because it’s trash otherwise. They were no where near ready for release and clearly didn’t do enough research to see what the player basebliked and wanted.
>
> edit: no more 1v1 anything apparently…except ranked deathmatch, what a turd! Can’t even call it a paperweight since it was a digital purchase.

Watch out for those on here who think that this game is perfect and that people who dislike the game are the problem not the developer who released and unfinished unbalanced game

For what it’s worth, I read somewhere else (Reddit I believe) that they removed the 1v1 so that the player base wouldn’t get overly fragmented. Going from 3 blitz modes to 6 would really spread people out. Instead they went from 3 to 4. (Ranked and social)

> 2700819419412811;7:
> This last update they had to fix a miserable sound glitch that they created during the last patch. They still haven’t fixed issues with buildings on bases, specifically for SH. I’ll Q up up buildings and move scouts, go back to my base to find out they never built. It’s a joke and been going on for weeks.
> Im not talking about nor did I mention leaderboards. Im talking about the fact that there is literally no 1v1 game mode other than ranked deathmatch. I cannot believe that was intended, I refuse to! I have to believe it was another oversite by these -Yoink- Devs, just like the crap options and no 1v1 for AI matches so that we can do these garbage challenges they give us.
> This game feels so clunky and incomplete compared to the first game.

If it failed to build then you didn’t que it up. You hit to que it but if you do it to fast and instantly close it it won’t que, you fix this by simply slowing down a quarter of a second and check to make sure you see it building, I always do this I’m sorry you have not figured this out. It’s not a game problem as much as it is a you problem

> 2535409667759808;11:
> > 2700819419412811;7:
> > This last update they had to fix a miserable sound glitch that they created during the last patch. They still haven’t fixed issues with buildings on bases, specifically for SH. I’ll Q up up buildings and move scouts, go back to my base to find out they never built. It’s a joke and been going on for weeks.
> > Im not talking about nor did I mention leaderboards. Im talking about the fact that there is literally no 1v1 game mode other than ranked deathmatch. I cannot believe that was intended, I refuse to! I have to believe it was another oversite by these -Yoink- Devs, just like the crap options and no 1v1 for AI matches so that we can do these garbage challenges they give us.
> > This game feels so clunky and incomplete compared to the first game.
>
> If it failed to build then you didn’t que it up. You hit to que it but if you do it to fast and instantly close it it won’t que, you fix this by simply slowing down a quarter of a second and check to make sure you see it building, I always do this I’m sorry you have not figured this out. It’s not a game problem as much as it is a you problem

Well that…still seems like a game problem…

Inputs should be near enough one to one; why shouldn’t it queue if he’s pressed it?

What you described is working around a game issue, similar to when the game becomes unresponsive in Blitz mode sometimes, and you can’t move the camera or move/do anything. I found the fix, which is to click on the mini map a few times, which sorts everything out…but it’s still a game issue, even if I’ve found a way to work around it.