This game is getting so BORING

I had fun the first month but there is just nothing fun about this game anymore.

• Getting rank capped at 130 was way too easy and without leveling up, what’s the use of challenges and so on.
  • spartan ops is so stale. It was fun for a bit but now it is boring as hell
  • no fun playlists
  • had fun with forge until I realized how limited it is
  • custom games were fun, and that’s all that is about left to get any kind of enjoyment from this game anymore.
  • Maps are just not fun like they were in Halo 3
  • If I wanted to play a call of duty game I’d just stick in black ops
  • 343 doesn’t listen to feedback from it’s fans.
  • In a possitive note - besides saying try to get commidations please post how this game can become fun again. I didn’t even like reach that much, but sorry I think Reach is way funner than this Halo 4.
  • Campain was cool for maybe 1 go through but levels all seem repetative, where is the giant spider bosses and the flood besides the lame multiplayer flood? It just wasn’t epic.
  • This game has to improve somehow or I think people are going to get the same mindset and put halo on the shelf and move on to other games.
    What say you?

Haven’t played in a while. I don’t feel like I have much reason to go back, which is a shame. The replayability seems to be much lower than other Halo games. Hell, I even played Halo Wars and ODST for much longer than 4.

Spartan Ops tends to get boring when you have played over 400 games of it (over 72 hours). Plus Spartan Ops online is the quickest way to rank up :stuck_out_tongue:

I find Team Regicide to be a very fun playlist, as well as Flood. I also have a lot of fun in the oddball, but I realize not everybody likes playing objective.

I hope you somehow figure out how to have fun with this game… I am still having a blast. Maybe find some people to play more customs with?

The only reason I play this game is because a friend of mine recently got xbox live again for the first time in years. This is the only game we have in common so as of right now there isn’t any other option for me. I much rather be playing BF3 or Halo Reach even!

> Haven’t played in a while. I don’t feel like I have much reason to go back, which is a shame. The replayability seems to be much lower than other Halo games. Hell, I even played Halo Wars and ODST for much longer than 4.

Haha I agree, even Halo Wars had more replayability, and it was made by Ensemble Studios.

it’s getting boring for me but in a different way. btb is fun but infinity slayer is repetitive. we need some forge maps!

Haven: gang-up-on-the-other-team-fest
adrift: camp-against-the-wall-when-you-see-someone-on-your-radar-fest
complex- camping-fest