This game is doign anything to make sure i dont..

This game is literally doing anything to make sure i dont get the warden kill so i can’t get the legendary boss commendation and the warden commendation, like for example:
spnkr ex and the incineration cannon does NO DAMAGE, the warden had no health, you couldn’t even see the yellow, i shot a spnkr ex at the warden, did no damage, then the enemy suddenly gets the kill, same thing with the incineration cannon, NO YOINKING DAMAGE, one time, before i even got to shot, the enemy wasn’t even on my radar when he spartan charged me… few seconds later, the enemy got the warden…

I feel sorry for you man, but that’s the randomness of warzone

You lagging maybe?

i cant -Yoinking!- believe it! i put a clip into the warden, it died on one of my bullets, yet i didn’t even get the credit for it, IT’S DOING EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE I DON’T GET THOSE -Yoinking!- COMMENDATIONS

Good thing I already completed the warden commendation 8)

> 2533274808132968;5:
> Good thing I already completed the warden commendation 8)

For me I get the second tier fuel rod cannon and spam all of it onto the warden when its low. You should try it, works out well for me

I hate when that happens in Warzone. If it’s for last shot, then I used the machine gun turret. But no, the enemy got the last hit.

Just a bit of bad luck, it sucks sure. However don’t come to the forums to cry about something like a baby, just because you have no one to mourn with you online or in real life

> 2533274908264105;8:
> Just a bit of bad luck, it sucks sure. However don’t come to the forums to cry about something like a baby, just because you have no one to mourn with you online or in real life

That sure is aggressive.

light of urs, sorted.

Been having the same experience. Need 3 out of 10 to complete, then yesterday a miracle on arc. The warden focused on the enemy team, i got behind him, his health was low, I emptied my DMR into him, oh no empty dmr, I lobbed a splinter grenade i was holding for this exact scenario, pulled out my trusty SMG and finally scored a kill. Don’t give up hope…

Just keep grinding. The more you attack the Warden, the more likely you are to get the kills. You’ll get em eventually, it’s mathematically impossible to not ever get any kills if you consistently attack every game. Your luck will start to turn for the better!

> 2533274942042829;1:
> This game is literally doing anything to make sure i dont get the warden kill so i can’t get the legendary boss commendation and the warden commendation, like for example:
> spnkr ex and the incineration cannon does NO DAMAGE, the warden had no health, you couldn’t even see the yellow, i shot a spnkr ex at the warden, did no damage, then the enemy suddenly gets the kill, same thing with the incineration cannon, NO YOINKING DAMAGE, one time, before i even got to shot, the enemy wasn’t even on my radar when he spartan charged me… few seconds later, the enemy got the warden…

I know exactly where you are coming from, the last Warden kill on my commendation someone would always steal it or I would die in some random way, lol.
My advice would be just don’t think about it to much and maybe it will come naturally? I ended up getting my last kill with a Scorpion on Noctus, would recommend.

I feel ya, I got my first warden kill in probably 2 months tonight. I should have gotten 2, one gave me the medal but no credit in the commendations.

Just get the last shot on him long range with the dmr. Works every time for me, no teamwork or anything needed either. Just sit back, wait for them to drop him, then hit him,