This game is dead.

Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.

> 2533274802626610;1:
> Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.

Exactly, be careful mods are going around suspending pissed off people and when your posting facts about them lol.

well, I apologize, I am one of the people who is not returning the product. I will be playing this game after they fix it and waiting around until they do and I have faith that they will fix it.

> 2533274802626610;1:
> Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.

People said the same thing about Battlefield. The game wont be dead and it is already improved.

> 2533274791922157;2:
> > 2533274802626610;1:
> > Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.
>
>
> Exactly, be careful mods are going around suspending pissed off people and when your posting facts about them lol.

Then they are acting just as immature as the posters, these forums have always been a joke though.

> 2533274809623339;5:
> > 2533274791922157;2:
> > > 2533274802626610;1:
> > > Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.
> >
> >
> >
> > Exactly, be careful mods are going around suspending pissed off people and when your posting facts about them lol.
>
>
> Then they are acting just as immature as the posters, these forums have always been a joke though.

The forums are nice whenever people use them how they are supposed to be used. Then you get posts like this one that just want to complain without any constructive criticism to help fix the problem.

It is far from dead, it is not easy to deal with the problems at hand. Yet, they are being dealt with and there is a lot of people at work to fix them.

This game will never die, it has just been reborn.
The true halo fans will deal with it, until its fixed.

No, you don’t deal with anything. You speak out against this atrocious game.

> 2533274809623339;8:
> No, you don’t deal with anything. You speak out against this atrocious game.

Which is fine as long as you do it in a respectable way which helps the developers fix the game. There are so many pointless complaint posts that do nothing for anybody. I am just as excited about them fixing the game so that those posts are gone from the forums as I am that the game will be fixed.

> 2533274794640351;9:
> > 2533274809623339;8:
> > No, you don’t deal with anything. You speak out against this atrocious game.
>
>
> Which is fine as long as you do it in a respectable way which helps the developers fix the game. There are so many pointless complaint posts that do nothing for anybody. I am just as excited about them fixing the game so that those posts are gone from the forums as I am that the game will be fixed.

Eh at this point they do not deserve respect as they keep lying about the issues, claiming they were “invisible in testing”. Yeah I’m sure you couldn’t see all the campaign bugs, -1th, and achievement problems. If they would come out in the open admitting they rushed it the community would settle down and point the blame towards microsoft.

> 2533274791922157;2:
> > 2533274802626610;1:
> > Long before it even had a chance. Numerous people are returning this shaRTy product, by the time they “fix” anything no1 will have the game, and your matchmaking will be taking long not due to bugs, but from people not owning the actual game. They really failed hard, not just for Halo, but the entire xbox one console, as hundreds of people bought the xbox this week to play this game. We all have a right to be very pissed off that this is taking this long.
>
>
> Exactly, be careful mods are going around suspending pissed off people and when your posting facts about them lol.

This is true, warnings and post removal has been going on.