THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY AWFUL

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

WHY CHANGE ANYTHING 343? obviously they never played halo before… this is not call of duty! this is Halo! classes are dumb. ordinances are stupid. This halo is for the kids who were never good at the REAL HALOS. Couldnt have done a worse job. SOLD IT ALREADY. They ruined the name of the game. TERRIBLE

YES! I DISAGREE THIS GAME IS SO BLOODY GOOD! I LOVE IT TAKE MY MONEY!

I’d say that we’d miss you… but I’d be lyin’

All of the elements you’re complaining about have been known for a long time before the game was released. You really should read up a little about a game before buying, especially for release day retail price.

This whole “CoD clone” thing is really being overstated. A couple of features from CoD have found their way into the game but the gameplay is still very much Halo.

OK BYE BYE.

We’ve known about these changes for close to a year. Why are you complaining now?

And there is such a thing as adapting or getting used to the new Halo, since this is the direction it and FPS is/has been going.

> SOLD IT ALREADY.

Very much doubt that. Go rage somewhere else.

this game shouldnt even be called halo the matchmaking is even anything like halo 1 2 3 or reach, menus are just awful the list could go on on and on

id rather rage right here where all you guys can see it! this game blows.

> this game shouldnt even be called halo the matchmaking is even anything like halo 1 2 3 or reach, menus are just awful the list could go on on and on

Maybe you should have rented it before you bought it.

maybe it should have never been created… or at least it should have been made better.

> maybe it should have never been created… or at least it should have been made better.

I’ve contacted authorities and a whambulance should be here shortly. I hope you get the help you need.

Bro, you’re obviously trolling or just went into the release with a gigantic bias that the game was going to be awful to begin with. I can’t take your post seriously and I hope no one else does either. It’s like you bought the game just so you could come to the forums and do this.

> > maybe it should have never been created… or at least it should have been made better.
>
> I’ve contacted authorities and a whambulance should be here shortly. I hope you get they help you need.

I love you! That was amazing to read! :open_mouth:

obvious troll is obvious!!! no feeding allowed

Well, Im not jumping up for joy with this multiplayer at all.

Either OP’s first language isn’t English or he’s still in middle school. I’m leaning towards the latter considering the lack of any real substance to his claims.

He’s right, this isnt Halo and never will be.
343 have totally screwed up.

You can’t make every crybaby happy

Can’t say i didn’t know this was gonna happen on launch day. Can’t wait to see the online population in a few months.