This game is boring

<mark>THERE IS NO FUN FACTOR</mark> in this game.The only thing that makes me come back to it is Spartan Ops and that is ending in 2 weeks.Ill probaly come back again when the Majestic Map Pack arrives. Do u still play this game or have u lost faith in it?

the game is completely fun. is this just another attempt to troll.

I love this game.

FYI. this is season 1 of spartan ops season 2 will be announced soon.

Thanks for he opinion, bro. What would you consider a “fun factor”? Or are you just trollin because that’s fun?

obvious troll is obvious

Of course I play Halo 4!

he isn’t trolling for blam sake -_-

It’s a Halo game. Nothing much has changed in Vehicles or the Enemy Ai. You’re fighting the Covenant again and the Promethean are a breath of fresh air, but they are not fun to fight. Lunge forward, lunge to the right, run forward and slash. Soak up bullets and now teleport. There’s no personality to them to make them unique like the fist shaking Elite or the cowardly Grunt that made Halo enjoyable.

But what can 343 do, they are not allowed to break cannon or try anything different without great anger being heaped on them forcing them to be caretakers to a museum of yesterday with only the go ahead in adding some new light fixtures.

> he isn’t trolling for blam sake -_-

he is for sure he just gave 1 nondescript reason for us to react. its just like the other majority of complaint threads on the halo 4 forum

If I didn’t play the game, why would I be here?

> > he isn’t trolling for blam sake -_-
>
> he is for sure he just gave 1 nondescript reason for us to react. its just like the other majority of complaint threads on the halo 4 forum

The OP is right though. I got bored of playing the multiplayer after only playing for like 2 days. There are so many things wrong with the multiplayer. Ordinance drops, instant respawn, camo as an AA again and a one shot kill loadout weapon just to name a few. Besides that one of the biggest problems are the maps are just awful. There are no good small and medium size arena type maps.

I actually enjoy the game so yes, I still play it.

I agree with the OP. Halo 4 is boring.

He is right Halo 4 is garbage. I am still pissed that they took out Race and Battle Tracks and ruined Infection. I will not be buying Halo 5 unless they bring back VIP or race. I sold this piece of junk last month. I love how people still defend this game. All the haters left the forum so who ever is left are mostly fan buys who chew on 343s pole.

Every game gets boring after a while. Im just bored cause I cant rank up anymore.

the TU better spruce things up. DMR needs to be toned down more than anything else…even getting rid of or nerfing the boltshot. I want people to move!

> He is right Halo 4 is garbage. I am still pissed that they took out Race and Battle Tracks and ruined Infection. I will not be buying Halo 5 unless they bring back VIP or race. I sold this piece of junk last month. I love how people still defend this game. All the haters left the forum so who ever is left are mostly fan buys who chew on 343s pole.

You have a personal opinion and I can respect that. What else are you pissed about besides the lack of good custom games options?

A good game of Grifball should quench your boredom! :smiley:

The carnage in Halo4 BTB is crazy! It is mad fun!

Really people he says his opinion and he is automatically a troll. I too feel that there is no “fun factor” to this game. For example i could replay all the levels in Halo 3 again without getting bored of them, but in Halo 4 replaying a mission gets very tedious especially with the Prometheans

I agree - this game got boring fast. I like to level up, I capped out 130 after 3 weeks. The only thing fun is custom games. The only response people will put is that it’s sad that I play just to level up or some crap, - well yeah- this game was way too easy to max out. They could’ve put a prestige option or something. It takes most the fun out of it. Spart ops is boring too, it is so— repetative and laggy. Forge and custom games is the only thing entertaining to me- if they put in new and bigger forge maps it would make me happy. Crimson dlc was a big let down. I don’t know, I got bored of Halo 4 and started playing borderlands 2 and am having much more fun with online play.