This game is amazing

It’s a perfectly balanced, awesomely fun multiplayer experience. It’s so refreshing and new, especially after playing Halo 2 Anniversary. The weapons all have their different functions, the lack of auto aim makes it fun for both noobs and experienced players. I was skeptical, but 343 did an awesome job. Best Halo yet, and this is coming from someone who has been playing since the beginning.

Most of the feedback I’ve heard about the beta has been positive, I can’t wait to get my hands on it on the 29th!!

I was pleasantly surprised as well. All the videos I’ve seen prior to playing it made me think meh. But it’s actually really fun.

I’m absolutely loving it so far. Brilliant game. To think, it’s still a full YEAR from release.

> 2533274794055036;4:
> I’m absolutely loving it so far. Brilliant game. To think, it’s still a full YEAR from release.

A whole year!? :’(

A friend of mine is in the preview program himself, He’s told me all about it.

Best part is, I’m getting to have a go tonight!

I really hope all the feedback I have heard here is true. Because if it is, Then I’m hyped.

Meh seems to be the most accurate expression just from watching it.

Can’t wait to get my hands on it! Will be in about a month, sadly. Unless I can get myself an early access code for the next weekend…

This game is 70€ in my pocket.

Loving the beta it’s amazing, gameplay is really fun and I love the sounds. Haven’t got a bad word to say about the game. Can’t wait for the actual beta release on the 29th and looking forward to getting my hands on some different weapons and playing some different maps!

SO looking forward to the Beta!

I concur!
Just from playing the two maps and slayer I’ve found myself loving this game. It plays extremely well and feels great. The sounds are good, same goes for the visuals. Also, the dashing, hovering,groundpound feature is a lot better than I expected it to be. It really speeds up the gameplay making it more intense. I can’t wait for the full beta and full release!