This Game Gets Boring

A few matches and now im ready to go out, so guys what is it, the game that i have stuck to for 6 years, or am i growing up.

This is truely a serious question, i get that feeling that people are growing up, and thats why i cant have fun on a game like reach anymore, people figure out reason, and stop playing stuff like Fat Kid. Then i see change in people. In change, i mean that when , Modern Warfare came out, halo pretty much died, i got bored becuase non of my freinds were on, and when they came to reach they started complaing like a yoink !!!

I think a game like modern warfare is a game were complaining gets off hand, a game were its easy to kill, and easy to get killed often gets flamed, people either cant take it and get off, or they simply get off and get back on cus its addiciting.

There are so many things that i find in reach just not satisfying enough for me, so this thread was made for those who want to just get together and play sum customs becuase i just simply cant take a halo or a halo at all like this.

I dont even consider this halo anymore becuase of well, its Reach, thats one thing that makes me lol, people dont call it halo reach, they simply call it reach.

If we want to play halo, me and my friends (97) say lets play sum halo, then we get on halo 3.

So…who wants to play sum custom :slight_smile:

Personally i enjoy Reach and i strongly believe its holds it owns against some Halos. I believe Halo Reach is more enjoyable than Halo 3 but i have to choose Halo 2 as my favorite Halo multiplayer. Alot of the times its bad media, when you see hundreds of people complaining about this and that it effects you. and when something happends you blame the ceertain game mechanic. If this game had nothing but good reviews youd think differently. If thats not the case it just means Reach isnt your type of game you cant argue with that, if you dont like something you dont like it. Im always up for some customs here you go:http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/5086.aspx?PageIndex=2 we have planned game nights make sure you keep up with it.

Maybe take a break from reach and come back refreshed

If I’m playing with friends then I can play a lot of games…but if I’m alone, I can only play maybe three games.

Don’t worry, be happy. Halo can’t be your thing if everyone digs Halo. As much as it’s nice to share, it’s nice to be special over popular. Being popular doesn’t mean more friends. Of course, being special and being popular… don’t we all ?:smiley:

As with all previous Halo’s I consider Reach to be a party game. Fun with friends but just not as appealing to play on your own. So the Halo games are often chosen during our parties and even to this day we regularly play the older games. Just this weekend we played a healthy dose of Halo:CE and 2 to celebrate our new Trinitron CRT tv. It is delicious!

I love how Reach stands out from the previous games and yet feels so comfortably familiar.

The thing I dislike about posts like these is they contribute nothing towards the community. The forums are a discussion of the game. Sure you can say I think you should change this or that to help out the game title. But really telling ppl your opinion that you get bored is meaning less. If your bored play another game your bored with that chose another. I don’t see any need for the post topic. If you really want to post about being bored create a forum site; www.WereYoinkinBored.com , and discuss all the boredness you are.

p.s.tight jeans and depression pills will be your biggest advertisements

> The thing I dislike about posts like these is they contribute nothing towards the community. The forums are a discussion of the game. Sure you can say I think you should change this or that to help out the game title. But really telling ppl your opinion that you get bored is meaning less. If your bored play another game your bored with that chose another. I don’t see any need for the post topic. If you really want to post about being bored create a forum site; www.WereYoinkinBored.com , and discuss all the boredness you are.
>
> p.s.tight jeans and depression pills will be your biggest advertisements

Exactly stop making these threads bashing the game, people come here to discuss the halo games they love and the halo universe.

These people who disgrace halo are heretics

> > The thing I dislike about posts like these is they contribute nothing towards the community. The forums are a discussion of the game. Sure you can say I think you should change this or that to help out the game title. But really telling ppl your opinion that you get bored is meaning less. If your bored play another game your bored with that chose another. I don’t see any need for the post topic. If you really want to post about being bored create a forum site; www.WereYoinkinBored.com , and discuss all the boredness you are.
> >
> > p.s.tight jeans and depression pills will be your biggest advertisements
>
> Exactly stop making these threads bashing the game, people come here to discuss the halo games they love and the halo universe.
>
> These people who disgrace halo are heretics

Really…Im the heretic ?

I think you should read this…http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/p/3135/19591.aspx#19591