This game... feels like a game.

War games is really starting to give off a certain feeling for me right now, which is weird because i haven’t even played the game yet. This will be hard to describe.

As 343i stated Wargames is pretty much simulated training exercises. Well im really getting that vibe when i see the medals along with jeff’s new-ish voice. Its like im playing some sort of arcade game

I feel like this game has alot of potential.

/random thoughts

Same.

sounds kinda like a buffed up halo: CE huh?

So far, I like it. I think it’s going in a great direction. Seems new, but it still seems they’er building up on great ideas. :slight_smile:

Reads title

Thinks this

But OT I agree this game looks like it will be great. I would even say it has the potential to be the best Halo game yet.

> Reads title
>
> Thinks this
>
> But OT I agree this game looks like it will be great. I would even say it has the potential to be the best Halo game yet.

Honestly i think this may beat my anticipation for H2… which normally id say is Heresy

I agree completely I don’t even have the words to explain How ausome this game looks from that video you can tell they fixed a lot of things that the community didn’t like , like the sniper Jeff’s voice the medals this game just looks amazing and I can’t wait to play it. Fantastic work 343.

P.S. Halo 4 beats black ops 2 any day.