THIS GAME FAILS

I have been playing some Team Throwdown lately and i must say that this game completely fails at pairing me with players around my skill, all i get is people that either quit, don’t play or doesn’t even know how to play the game. This is sad really, i can’t play this game unless i run 4s in this playlist or any other team playlist. I don’t know about you guys but, i want to see an update or something that can fix this problem. Tell me what you guys think.

There is no update to fix stupidity. Just play with friends.

I think i didn’t make myself clear enough. I want to see an update for the game to pair me with gamers withing my skill range and this game obviously fails to do that.

You shouldn’t have to play in a party to have a chance at winning. The csr hasn’t done very much as far as mm goes. Most games are still blowouts. Also, why can full party’s still play against a pug?

> You shouldn’t have to play in a party to have a chance at winning. The csr hasn’t done very much as far as mm goes. Most games are still blowouts. Also, why can full party’s still play against a pug?

That’s the problem. I don’t want to play a team of 4 when i’m playing byself. CSR is really lame in my opinion because it doesn’t even pair you up with people within your skill.

The playlists have such poor numbers that they cannot pair you with peers. Its 3:15PM in California, schools out on a Friday night and Halo has 38k players. How the mighty have fallen.

Your playing a playlist with around 600 players, the overwhelming majority of which are very skilled at Halo. The game can’t match you with people who aren’t there…

I went in a match and completely sucked, got carried by the other team. I love Team Throwdown, I’ve had good matches before. Amazing what a month off Halo will do to you. Only solution is to play with a full team. Besides the population is only 600 people and in those are former pro’s at Halo. Ghandi, Saucy, and Ninja plus APK all play Throwdown.

> There is no update to fix stupidity. Just play with friends.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

None still even own this game, all traded it back in within the first month. BEST THING THEY EVER DID.