This forum is terribad.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You are all a bunch of mindless fanboys who -Yoink- and complain at every little criticism towards 343i or Halo 4. Halo 4 is bad and you should all feel bad.

This thread is bad and you shouldn’t have created it.

Reported

In b4 lock.

And you’re a mindless hater who thinks everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a mindless fanboy.

Good day. This topic will be locked as it provides no constructive discussion.

Actual constructive criticism is good…mindless drivel such as “Halo 4 is bad!” and “This game is for the casuals” is not.

I feel good and think halo 3 will be good

thx!

Wow. Go complain on B.net then.

I knew you were a troll. With 3 post about how you don’t like Halo or 343.

Prove it

> Wow. Go complain on B.net then.

I would but b.net is actually a well designed website with a much better forum than this piece of -Yoink- you all sit on. Everyone on this site criticizes you if you dont whole-heartedly support 343i on everything that they do.

Misread the post.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I know there’s rules here… but you’re a C*unt

> > Wow. Go complain on B.net then.
>
> I would but b.net is actually a well designed website with a much better forum than this piece of Yoink! you all sit on. Everyone on this site criticizes you if you dont whole-heartedly support 343i on everything that they do.

That is not true. We just are grateful to 343 for making Halo 4 and putting care into it. I disagree with people who insult them without playing the game.

> > Wow. Go complain on B.net then.
>
> I would but b.net is actually a well designed website with a much better forum than this piece of Yoink! you all sit on. Everyone on this site criticizes you if you dont whole-heartedly support 343i on everything that they do.

If B.net is so much better, why come here at all to complain about all of us fanboys/girls then? Why not just stay on the “better” forums?

There are plenty of people who like halo 4 that don’t like everything in it. Its alright to post your dislike about a certain feature in halo 4 as long as you try to keep the post clean non offensive and informational. Threads like the one you just posted is why a lot of people mindlessly bash on any negitive critisism.

Did you really expect a lot to change coming from the Bungie.net Game forums?

Your troll is bad and you should feel bad - Zoidberg

> Did you really expect a lot to change coming from the Bungie.net Game forums?

The game forums are lame.

And ive played Halo4. Was not a fan. It felt like Mw3 mashed with Reach.

Why can’t we all be nice?

So just because people like Halo 4, they’re terribad mindless fanboys? I fail to see the logic there. Honestly, you’re entitled to your opinion about Halo 4 and this forum, but is it really necessary to post about how you feel of us?

So yeah, people, just report this guy and move on.