This Forum is so much Better

It truly is better then then the Bungie forums. You write one thing there and all you get are Flames. This forum. Just little embers and sparks. No flames :slight_smile:

I agree. This forum has a special aptitude for mature discussion. You rarely see that nowadays. Great site.

Enjoy it while it last. I don’t think it’ll take long for the young b.netters to get their dirty little hands all over it. I love it though overall. From the look of it to the conversations. I would expect this forums banner to read keepin it clean.

It’s just really nice so far to be able to talk to people, even disagree, and still not get flamed, or trolled into oblivion.

Gotta agree with guys on this. While there are other forums I use for yapping about Halo I have never posted anything on Bungie’s Reach forum. Can’t put my finger on why but it’s a combination of the flaming, moaning and general negativity.

I’ve been on b.net since the beginning of H3 and I can say, it is a depressing browse to see all the hateful, snarky, trollism on that site.

I love Bungie but the b.net is a nasty mess now and I’m ELATED to have a somewhat peaceful more mature ground for Halo discussion and I would encourage the current users to continue this positivity and respectful nature as well as ignor trollism and generally bad posts…

Also, I would encourage people here not to go out of your way to invite b.net’ers here as like the above post already stated, it’s only a matter of time before that crud finds it way over here…

I agree, the posts and members here are acting more mature than at bungie.net.
Too many crybabies, Halohaters and showoffs there.
Halo Reach is a great game, no doubt. And with adding some classic playlists,
more maps in the community slayer and DLC this game can last longer.

> I agree, the posts and members here are acting more mature than at bungie.net.
> Too many crybabies, Halohaters and showoffs there.
> Halo Reach is a great game, no doubt. And with adding some classic playlists,
> more maps in the community slayer and DLC this game can last longer.

100% agree. It seems like they do a better job at monitoring things here. I know it’s smaller. I just hope they keep it up. I am all for opposing views/discussions. I just hate pointless flame wars that are about nothing. Keep up the good work.

wait untill the new halo is release but i got to admit this is a great site and 100% true

this site is what i have been waiting for! halo fans talking halo stuff without the little whiney craps from the b.net.

john

I have to agree! My very first post here on Halo Waypoint. I got tired of b.net because of all the childish behavior, trollin and heavy sexism going on in there. I lurked around here for a while and I haven’t found anything I didn’t like. (double negative?)

I hope the moderators control the trolling and the bad behavior that will eventually spawn.

Hahah, just wait until this becomes the official forum for the games. It’ll be no different.

I 100% agree with you my friend.