this flight was ruined

the amount of people that seem to have been given the wrong flight codes and the sheer amount of technical problems outside of the actual game itself. it means 343 will not be able to get feedback and technical data in the variety they seem to have wanted. worst flight ever

Yeah there was ALOT more than i expected to be my biggest concern being the game is just months away im worried if they can get all this done in time. But i feel like we all learned somethings in these past 24 hours we will see i guess i have positive and negative things from my personal experience.

The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!

> 2533275033306457;3:
> The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
> The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!

Thats bull. I can tell you right now my dx.diag was ready over a year in advance with hardware well over the minimum specs. And from my own looking around. Its not just me who had everything right with the wrong flight given to us.

> 2533275033306457;3:
> The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
> The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!

Dude I couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if the game launched like this loool.

> 2535420168891026;4:
> > 2533275033306457;3:
> > The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
> > The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!
>
> Thats bull. I can tell you right now my dx.diag was ready over a year in advance with hardware well over the minimum specs. And from my own looking around. Its not just me who had everything right with the wrong flight given to us.

Yep, I’ve seen a lot of people with laptops, which show the integrated graphics on dxdiag instead of the main GPU not getting the codes, which sounds like they didn’t think about that part lol. What I didn’t hear tho was console players getting PC codes.

> 2533274887581216;5:
> > 2533275033306457;3:
> > The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
> > The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!
>
> Dude I couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if the game launched like this loool.

I would have definitely gave up on it ahhahaha but I knew what I was signing for. Many people are mistaking this for a closed beta tho.

> 2533275033306457;6:
> > 2535420168891026;4:
> > > 2533275033306457;3:
> > > The wrong flight problems seems to have been more about people under the minimum requirements on PC getting Xbox invites, which probably means they would just not receive them.
> > > The delays definitely sounded like a problem, which hopefully won’t happen again in the next flight. But like they said on Twitter, they never made a flight of this scale before, so it was expected. Better now than on launch!
> >
> > Thats bull. I can tell you right now my dx.diag was ready over a year in advance with hardware well over the minimum specs. And from my own looking around. Its not just me who had everything right with the wrong flight given to us.
>
> Yep, I’ve seen a lot of people with laptops, which show the integrated graphics on dxdiag instead of the main GPU not getting the codes, which sounds like they didn’t think about that part lol. What I didn’t hear tho was console players getting PC codes.

I’ve seen a couple of threads last night about that very thing. In the comments on the halo support twitter post about the insuficcient hardware someone was complaining about getting a steam key when they played on xbox