This feels weirs but PLS Subscribe (I feel dirty)

I feel almost dirty advertising my Youtube channel, well at all. Mostly because I have been on that platform for a while and people advertising in the comments is highly looked down upon. So when I joined the Waypoint forums and seen this Roll Call section I was skeptical. However if you are looking for some more Halo content I try to upload every 2nd day (changed it from every day because I would get stressed out often with work and school) and also do a bit of Destiny. (not too much lately because of the recent release of Halo 5 :slight_smile: ) If you want to subscribe to my my channel is:

You can also follow me on Twitter @nicklausgold

And if you want to play Matchmaking or Customs with me my GT is : EdgemisterGames

I’ve recently stopped playing as much PC games, but in the future I’ll start playing more my Steam should either be “Heartgold57” or “nicklausgold” my profile pic is from portal.

I hope so see some of you soon and so far really enjoying the Waypoint forums!

Hey Edgemister, welcome to Waypoint! You should try posting your Halo content in the Community Creations forum, you’ll probably get more feedback there.

I’ll subscribe to you!

I subscribed frank08046

best of luck with your channel EdgemisterGames
Seal Team 10

Thanks to everyone who is checking me out! :slight_smile:

> 2533275025593668;2:
> Hey Edgemister, welcome to Waypoint! You should try posting your Halo content in the Community Creations forum, you’ll probably get more feedback there.

Thanks will do!

I’ll check it out!