This Collection is a disaster.

So, it’s bad enough that matchmaking is utterly screwed up. After the major patch, many people are still having issues with the game itself not functioning like it should. Now, I put my scratchless, spotless, MCC disc into my Xbox One (which, btw, is not messed up because every other game I have works fine), and the game itself doesn’t even work. It won’t load at all. And when it finally wants to start, it crashes. I don’t care if any trolls want to say “cry more” or “it’s just a game”, it’s a game that we spend our hard-earned money on. If it was free, I could care less. Also, when 343i announced this collection, a lot of us, if not all of us, felt extreme excitement. We need to let these developers know that it’s not acceptable to release to us a game that’s just gonna collect dust because it’s unplayable. I apologize it I sound hostile, but it’s very annoying when developers rush games out without testing it themselves so we can pay to test it for them.

> 2533274840443066;1:
> So, it’s bad enough that matchmaking is utterly screwed up. After the major patch, many people are still having issues with the game itself not functioning like it should. Now, I put my scratchless, spotless, MCC disc into my Xbox One (which, btw, is not messed up because every other game I have works fine), and the game itself doesn’t even work. It won’t load at all. And when it finally wants to start, it crashes. I don’t care if any trolls want to say “cry more” or “it’s just a game”, it’s a game that we spend our hard-earned money on. If it was free, I could care less. Also, when 343i announced this collection, a lot of us, if not all of us, felt extreme excitement. We need to let these developers know that it’s not acceptable to release to us a game that’s just gonna collect dust because it’s unplayable. I apologize it I sound hostile, but it’s very annoying when developers rush games out without testing it themselves so we can pay to test it for them.

Completely agreed. The update that they released corrupted the install of the game and it wouldn’t even start. I had to uninstall it and re-download that massive 15+ gigs update just to make the game work.

The menus are buggy and trying to get into a party of people for customs is a nightmare, with disconnects and freezes happening all over the place. I had the game glitch on me when I tried to join a party of 8 playing custom games, and the UI looked like it was having a seizure as it moved back and forth between connecting to the party and backing out of the process.

I honestly believe they hired a bum of the streets to build their unified match making system. Believe it or not MM was great 4 days before release. I was able to find games instantly.