Thinking of a new gametype/matchmaking w/e.

As i have said in previous topics, Halo is about overcoming challenges and pushing yourself to be better.

One game type i would like to see is basically like a 2 vs 4 kind of game. 2 players fight against 4 in a slayer or objective specific map, but the map is set up to favor the 2 players more then the 4 by way of spawning, weapon placement, and level design. Ive ended up in the outnumbered position way too many times but i have been able to fight my way out of it many times as well. If made right i think it would be a fun and different kind of challenging map for people to play. (could also make a 4 vs 8 or 2 vs 1 as well with time)

Before anyone asks i think it is possible to make uneven teams in the lobby. it should just be a simple matter of coding or something. how many players are on each side at the start and such. What do yall think on this game type?

Notes: Spawns would have to be placed very carefully on whatever map so cant be spawn trapped and the lower number team should have more customizable loadouts. Its a very specific game type and would require quite a bit of tweaking to get right.

I like your idea but it wouldn’t really work since the game would be lop sided and any 2 people could be put there.

> I like your idea but it wouldn’t really work since the game would be lop sided and any 2 people could be put there.

> I like your idea but it wouldn’t really work since the game would be lop sided and any 2 people could be put there.

I would hope match ups are based on overall rank and such.