thinking about a all nighter

Halo 4 is looking like the best game ill ever play besides the rayman, jak and daxter, halo 1-3, crysis 2, i might pull an all nighter off tomorrow itd be my 2nd time playing a game all night lol i played buzz lightyear on Nintendo 64 in my living room all night when i was a kid on a friday i think

Who here is also thinking about playing all night :D?

Ohh, i am doin it, cap or not cap, i am doin it.

unluckily for me ive got collage next week…

life, always gets ahead of the important stuff XD

All nighter for sure!

Me and my buddy arn’t thinking about it we are going to. Got a case of monster and some 5 hour energies where goin all out on the campaign lol.

I have school, but even if I didn’t I wouldn’t do it.
Unlike you guys, I’m not really into ‘all nighters’, and I usually get 7-10 hours of sleep every night.
Anything under would seriously mess with me and my internal clock.

> unluckily for me ive got <mark>collage</mark> next week…
>
> life, always gets ahead of the important stuff XD

How’s that college education working out for you?

Well I’m thinking about doing it!

Tip to everyone if you start getting tired do 100 squats it’ll wake you up because it amps your heart rate so much!

I’ll probably be up to 4-6 AM. No longer then that though.

thinking about doing it? why havent you been training yourself for this moment for weeks?

> > unluckily for me ive got <mark>collage</mark> next week…
> >
> > life, always gets ahead of the important stuff XD
>
> How’s that college education working out for you?

Doing wonders!

> thinking about doing it? why havent you been training yourself for this moment for weeks?

Training? I dont really need to i have some mtn dew citrus cherry and u could say i have cuz i normally always stay up till midnight watching adult swim fridays i hve stayed up til like 2 30 and more, i even stayed up til like 4 30 one night last year playing crysis 2 during dbl xp so staying up all night really isnt hard for me at all if i decide to lol