Think you're good enough?We'll see about that

Yes. This is a challenge but first off -DO NOT ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO JOIN CLAN MYTHIC-

Warning:
Mythic is a very VERY elite clan that specializes in MLG game play. Do not even ATTEMPT to join if your KPG (Kills per game) is lower than 15. Calculate this by taking your total # of kills divided by total number of games, I WILL CHECK.

Requirements:
1: Level is BS, but again, your KPG must be at least at a 15 AVG.
2: 14+ years.
3: On Halo reach/3 frequently.
4: Willing to play if needed.
5: must be able to beat me or my recruiter at a 1v1 while we are trying 75%, 2 attempts given.
6: Must be willing to change emblem
7: Willing to provide community with !!TRUTHFUL!! propaganda
8: Promote Mythic to good players.
9: Be a good sport
10: Last but not least, you have to be good at DMR, or it’s an automatic no.

And give me a detailed resume of yourself, Halo wise.

If it’s so elite and cool and whatever how come I haven’t heard of it?

UHUMTRY HARDS COUGH COUGH

Oh i’m sorry, I forgot skill was determined by social status.

Hey Nomad, don’t you think people (like me) will look up your service record and see that YOU barely even meet your own standards?

Nomad1022’s Service Record

Dude, you only average 16 KPG and have a lower K/D than me and I am not very good at this game, lol.

Wow, you have no idea how MLG works, none the less, teamwork. It’s impossble to play with a to4 and all of you get 15 kills. Kills, deaths, and assists should all be factored in. Getting 15 kills and dying 17 or 18 means you are not good. Get what I’m saying? Seriously, learn more baout the game or make you clan open to ANYONE.

KPG means nothing, it’s all about K/D. What if somebody averages going 16-25?