Think I can do it?

Currently Brigadier 1 and want to reach Inheratior before Halo 4. I constantly play btb avraging like 30 kills a game think its possible

Max out your credit cap everyday and you should be able to. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Waypoint. Custom Challenge the Target Locator to hit the cR cap.

> Welcome to Waypoint. Custom Challenge the Target Locator to hit the cR cap.

With in minutes.

I see. Kinda wanna do it w/o boosting shoulda mentioned that

> I see. Kinda wanna do it w/o boosting shoulda mentioned that

It’s not boosting - it’s efficient time management :slight_smile:

Probably not if you only play btb. If you want to hit Inheritor by then your best bet is to play firefight until you hit the cap and use custom challenges as you play to pick up even more credits. It may be boring but it pays off. And lately I’ve also noticed that Grifball pays out a lot more credits than it used to. Sometimes I get more than 10,000 and if you do custom challenges on the side you can make a lot Cr.

If you can play ten games of FF a day, with these custom challenges set up.

785 kills/ 3 hours
785 medals/ 3 hours
20,000 cr additional every time you turn in challenges.

Shoot for 200+ kills/medals a game, try to reach the you CC’s within three games. So, first two games, rockets or frg, learn spawns, usually nep is a four second count after REINFORCEMENTS is announced. Pick small maps, corvette, holdout, overlook, and courtyard. The third game you want fist fight, you get tons of medals for every pummel. You should reach the cap in ten games. You have to cap or atleast come close everyday. Good luck.

You’ll have to hit the credit cap nearly every day between now and November 6th, but if you do, you can do it!

Playing without custom challenges (or playing a LOT every day), it’s highly unlikely. It takes a while to rank up past General Grade 4! :slight_smile:

It’s very possible. I’m sure you can reach it with the use of lots and lots of Custom Challenges.

If you play Reach everyday and reach Credit cap, then ye, you have a chance.

Do customs count towards the 200.000 cap or are they in addition to it ?
IE, can you earn 220.000 ?

Grifball is the way to go, young gwasshoppah.

I got 100,000 credits after about an hour and a half on Grifball, shortening my route to Reclaimer from about a week to two days! :smiley:

Blast some Grifball and put some custom challenges on for kills. About 350 kills in 3 hours is doable.

Also, you can -Yoink!- the ball and get some kills, dragging the game on. That way, the performance bonus goes through the roof, past 8k a lot!

I pissed off these kids because I blasted through a game and we won in 1:18 minutes and got like 1k. Lol their rage was delicious…