Think Black Box used to be Ackerson?

Just a random thought that popped into mu head last night at work. Is it possible that Black Box may have been created from the deceased brain of Colonel James Ackerson? I have to say, their mannerisms seem pretty similar to me.

Just a thought, I really have n evidence to back it up.

Though i don’t remember whatever happened to the ship he was killed on. If the UNSC wasn’t on the ship minutes within his death the brain would be useless.

Didn’t they blow up the ship too? I hated Uprising so i don’t remember much,

> Though i don’t remember whatever happened to the ship he was killed on. If the UNSC wasn’t on the ship minutes within his death the brain would be useless.
>
> Didn’t they blow up the ship too? I hated Uprising so i don’t remember much,

Ackerson was killed on Mars.

Ackerson was killed onboard the Triumphant Declaration by the brute that had been interrogating him. Not mars. I doubt they were civil enough to leave a head for anyone to pick up.

> Ackerson was killed onboard the Triumphant Declaration by the brute that had been interrogating him. Not mars. I doubt they were civil enough to leave a head for anyone to pick up.

Thats what i thought.

> Ackerson was killed onboard the Triumphant Declaration by the brute that had been interrogating him. Not mars. I doubt they were civil enough to leave a head for anyone to pick up.

Fair enough, I knew the fighting was in the general area of Mars, but I just didn’t know if a ship was involved.

Could be possible, and a pretty good idea

> Could be possible, and a pretty good idea

Except that it’s absolutely not possible… as Ackerson was killed onboard a Covenant CCS cruiser by a Brute whose commanding prophet was just taken out by a Super-Mac. Its not a very good idea at all.

EDIT: Er, nvm, is there no delete post button?

I will agree with Ackerson dieing on a covie ship the odds of him becoming an AI are super lsim.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

ackerson was awesome

No, Black Box is an AI from the mind of Graham Alban. Remember in Mortal Dictata, he left a wish to Parangosky that his brain be preserved and be made into an AI. He then committed suicide for his involvement in the Spartan II Program and the guilt he felt.

> 2533274840469109;11:
> No, Black Box is an AI from the mind of Graham Alban. Remember in Mortal Dictata, he left a wish to Parangosky that his brain be preserved and be made into an AI. He then committed suicide for his involvement in the Spartan II Program and the guilt he felt.

Ahem, notice when this was posted.

That might explain why he hates Cortana.

2013 was a great year.

> 2533274807480458;14:
> 2013 was a great year.

Lol

> 2533274807480458;14:
> 2013 was a great year.

Ahh, I remember it like it was 3 years ago…

Super-necro…

Calling this the ancient one of necromancer posts

I dont get why forums dont just auto-lock threads after 6 months, or a year. It just means a moderator has to lock it some day when the thread necromancer comes around.

> 2533274964189700;18:
> I dont get why forums dont just auto-lock threads after 6 months, or a year. It just means a moderator has to lock it some day when the thread necromancer comes around.

You have to admit it’s sort of entertaining to stumble across a necro.

> 2533274967023056;17:
> Super-necro…
>
> Calling this the ancient one of necromancer posts

Not even close :smiley: saw one from 2011 some days ago^^