Squad Dlc should get Objective .

Classic FF:
Firefight Default

TU: Added to Rumble Pit

Multi Team: Bring back 5 teams of 2 !

Maps

MLG Pit Added to normal MM
Oasis as well

How about posting in the other threads with the same title? Maybe that way your suggestions may be taken into consideration assuming you care enough to use the search bar.

February or March update wishlist

Core Changes:

-Create a new playlist category labeled Vanilla with 1-3 Vanilla gametype playlists under it.
-Apply TU to all other playlists that have yet to be updated by the TU.
-Take bleedthrough out of the TU.

• Add a Race Playlist
    -Take out some of the anniversary playlists. (There is no need for anniversary BTB or anniversary firefight.)
    -Now that they are balanced with TU, add clock and armor lock back into more playlists.
    -Merge Squad slayer and Team Objective into a 5 on 5 objective focused playlist.

Firefight Changes:

-Create a 4-person firefight playlist with regular firefight settings and NO ARCADE GAMETYPES.

Invasion changes:

-Take out all maps from invasion that is not Spire, Boneyard, Breakpoint, Hemorrhage, and Paradiso.
-Add Highlands, Breakneck, and Ridgeline.
-Take out all gametypes from invasion that is not Invasion and invasion slayer.

Formatting changes that are not super important to anyone:

-Rename all TU gametypes with their default gametype name. eg. TU slayer would be Slayer. Then rename all default reach gametypes Vanilla Slayer.
-Move the anniversary playlist section below competitive and cooperative like it used to be.

What i want to see in February Matchmaking update is a race playlist and chess playlist.

Invasion Maps:

Invasion: Highlands

Invasion: Breakneck

Invasion: Ridgeline

Firefight Gametypes:

Firefight Classic

Firefight

Firefight Survival (All you get is a pistol and Sprint. Work your way up with dropped weapons. Heretics included.)

That’s all I truly want. That and Invasion reduced to two local players and perhaps the TU settings being applied to more of Reach.

> What i want to see in February Matchmaking update is a race playlist and chess playlist.

This would be a great idea. Rocket Race and regular Race. CruelLEGACY maps must be included. Two local players. And Chess FTW!

> What i want to see in February Matchmaking update is a race playlist and chess playlist.

Literally impossible: the Chess gametype wasn’t programmed to end, so matches would go on infinitely until everyone quits.

> February or March update wishlist
>
> Core Changes:
>
> -Create a new playlist category labeled Vanilla with 1-3 Vanilla gametype playlists under it.
> -Apply TU to all other playlists that have yet to be updated by the TU.
> -Take bleedthrough out of the TU.
> - Add a Race Playlist
> -Take out some of the anniversary playlists. (There is no need for anniversary BTB or anniversary firefight.)
> -Now that they are balanced with TU, add clock and armor lock back into more playlists.
> -Merge Squad slayer and Team Objective into a 5 on 5 objective focused playlist.
>
> Firefight Changes:
>
> -Create a 4-person firefight playlist with regular firefight settings and NO ARCADE GAMETYPES.
>
> Invasion changes:
>
> -Take out all maps from invasion that is not Spire, Boneyard, Breakpoint, Hemorrhage, and Paradiso.
> -Add Highlands, Breakneck, and Ridgeline.
> -Take out all gametypes from invasion that is not Invasion and invasion slayer.
>
> Formatting changes that are not super important to anyone:
>
> -Rename all TU gametypes with their default gametype name. eg. TU slayer would be Slayer. Then rename all default reach gametypes Vanilla Slayer.
> -Move the anniversary playlist section below competitive and cooperative like it used to be.

No, keep Invasion Skirmish. One of the few good things Bungie did. Invasion Slayer on the other hand… that shouldn’t have even been in the game at all.

An option to search for only dlc players.
Is that asking too much? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this is the third wishlist for February that I’ve seen. Based on these kinds of threads, maybe 343 should have official stickied future update wishlist threads just to keep them organized.

To stay on topic, I’m linking to my wishlist from another thread, here.

I expect Shenanigans to happend

Some new maps for Arena, Race playlist (thought I heard something about that), Arena ranking for MLG.

I’d like to see some more BTB maps on par with the new Abridged.

> I’d like to see some more BTB maps on par with the new Abridged.

Yea I agree, we need a new forge world to forge btb maps on, I wish 343 would surprise us with a free Forge world, something fresh with a fresh new palette. WHy we havent recieved another by now is beyond me.

> > I’d like to see some more BTB maps on par with the new Abridged.
>
> Yea I agree, we need a new forge world to forge btb maps on, I wish 343 would surprise us with a free Forge world, something fresh with a fresh new palette. WHy we havent recieved another by now is beyond me.

Completely agree.New BTB maps would be great.
About a new forge palette, I’d love this most of all, but I think they are keeping it for H4.

more stock pile!!!

Arena ranking system in MLG.

Or 1-50 if you’ll be so kind.

> Arena ranking system in MLG.
>
> Or 1-50 if you’ll be so kind.

A little too late for that my friend.