Things we want

Alright, so I’ve given it some thought, and I’m gonna try and list the general desires of the community. Make sure to tell me if I miss any:

1. AIs in forge
  2. Playable Elites
  3. Halo Wars 2
  4. Higher player count (maybe 64)
  5. All vehicles and weapons from past games
  6. Classic playlists

Edit:

1. Split Screen
  2. Dual wielding

Though I just want any kind of official support for non sprint in matchmaking.

7.) You forgot split screen. :wink: From your list id say playable elites. I don’t play them, but when other people do its much more easy to kill them.

> 2533274808578327;2:
> 6)
>
> Though I just want any kind of official support for non sprint in matchmaking.

You’d take something so insignificant as a non sprint playlist over the other 5 choices which are infinitely more interesting and exciting?

> 2533274833380875;4:
> > 2533274808578327;2:
> > 6)
> >
> > Though I just want any kind of official support for non sprint in matchmaking.
>
>
> You’d take something so insignificant as a non sprint playlist over the other 5 choices which are infinitely more interesting and exciting?

It may not look interesting at face value but sprint affects Halo in deep ways, and if they are making competitive Halo a forefront then sprint it does not make.

> 2533274808578327;5:
> > 2533274833380875;4:
> > > 2533274808578327;2:
> > > 6)
> > >
> > > Though I just want any kind of official support for non sprint in matchmaking.
> >
> >
> > You’d take something so insignificant as a non sprint playlist over the other 5 choices which are infinitely more interesting and exciting?
>
>
> It may not look interesting at face value but sprint affects Halo in deep ways, and if they are making competitive Halo a forefront then sprint it does not make.

I’ll take your word for it. Sprint just feels like a benefit to me. Me personally if I had the choice between a Halo Wars 2 and a no-sprint playlist I would definitely pick the former.

7 for sure

I don’t particularly care about any of that stuff. Some of it, I would be really happy to not see back (or at all), like Dual Wielding, the Focus Rifle, classic playlists, and a high player count.

1 and 3 would be nice at some point. The rest of them… No, thanks. Dual wielding in particular should stay gone.

1, 4, 7 and 8 will not happen they’ve already been confirmed. You guys need to stop kicking a dead horse already, it’s getting old.
5 is partially true, please explain 6, as in what “classic” playlists you are referring to. Depending on what you’re talking about, then 6 is already confirmed. 2 is still negotiable, but I doubt it will happen, as with H4 and 3 shouldn’t even be talked about. Focus on H5 so it will be a great launch and a great Halo game so you can all stop complaining like children

> 2535454077765866;3:
> 7.) You forgot split screen. :wink: From your list id say playable elites. I don’t play them, but when other people do its much more easy to kill them.

I do play them, and I love eating Spartans.

You also forgot to add an option 9).

1. I want these -Yoink- repetitive threads to stop being made.

> 2533274817058697;13:
> You also forgot to add an option 9).
>
> 9) I want these -Yoink- repetitive threads to stop being made.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Also one might consider that it may mean something if threads like this constantly get made.

I mean in every thread I go to there’s always four things that get brought up almost every time.

1. Playable Elites
  2. Armour customization
  3. Ai’s in forge
  4. Firefight.
    Minority or not, a large player base wants these items and many would be okay with it even if it was just in custom games. I have no problem with people being upset something they wanted wasn’t put in. It’s not even them being entitled brats, they are paying for it after all and this was a service previously provided at no extra charge.

I think 343 has done a great job and I’m excited for halo 5. But That still doesn’t mean they should take out a concept that worked and satisfied many of their customers. Especially in casual, non-competitive gametes like war-zone where it should be about fun rather than “Canon” or minor balancing issues. If i can adapt to the different hitboxes then everyone can. Plus I never noticed a difference between Killing an elite or a Spartan, they were both just as easy to kill as the other.

Personally, none of these. Except for split-screen, but I can’t vote for that, so…

> 2533274880280234;14:
> > 2533274817058697;13:
> > You also forgot to add an option 9).
> >
> > 9) I want these -Yoink- repetitive threads to stop being made.
>
>
> The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
>
> Also one might consider that it may mean something if threads like this constantly get made.

But if you look. It is usually the same people posting/replying to threads. To the point that people have been called out on it. Enough now that it doesn’t mean anything and people are begging them to stop

Also. Can you stop using the word “WE”. Be truthful and just say. **"**Things I want, and I Hope most of you agree." Don’t clump me in with you people.

After playing Arma 3, controllable AI for a game like Halo is unrealistic. It required a lot of scriptIng and triggers to get the programs right. Something that truly requires a key board and mouse. For a game like Halo. All we can do is Attack, Defend, and move waypoints. Real boring stuff compared to the complexity you get in true AI control of arma.

Elites were broken in Halo 2/3. It’s Impossible to get a balanced hotbox with spartans with the skeletal structure they have. Why Bungie went and went a whole separate class for them in Reach.

Split-screen campaign. Have you split-screen on Reach or Halo 4. Reach, the graphics were so reduced that they really made the whole sandbox ugly and stopped moving objects like windmills. People complained a lot on the forums about it. Halo 4 they tried to keep the graphics and not reduce the graphics. Causing HUGE framerate issues. And people complained and still complain on the MCC forums about it.

Armor customization. I’m content with what we have. With the Gen 2 armor. I could barely see a difference in legs and arms unlike Gen 1 armor of reach in the 1st place. So I barely messed with them in the 1st place and tried to match sets anyways. So Halo 5 armor customization is perfect for me anyways.

So stop saying WE. I’m not part with your group begging for stuff that is not important. I’m going to wait till 5 comes out and report on issues that truly matter like bugs or balance issue. Not this petty cosmetic BS. Chill out guys

out of all of those Elites. Dinoa man :frowning:

7 then 1 then 3

Halo Wars 2 people. RTS’ were never made for console, but Halo War is the only one that actually stood a chance

> 2533274803137071;16:
> > 2533274880280234;14:
> > > 2533274817058697;13:
> > > You also forgot to add an option 9).
> > >
> > > 9) I want these -Yoink- repetitive threads to stop being made.
> >
> >
> > The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
> >
> > Also one might consider that it may mean something if threads like this constantly get made.
>
>
> But if you look. It is usually the same people posting/replying to threads. To the point that people have been called out on it. Enough now that it doesn’t mean anything and people are begging them to stop

That may be true. But it’s not just this forum I see this on. I see this on the 343 forum, reddit forum, Google forum’s, I’ve seen it in yahoo questions even. It can’t always be the same people. But even so, even if it was. Having these things worked. And I don’t see why they could not be added if they would not affect the competitive playlists. And it would stop these threads.