Things we want added in halo 5

• Pelicans - brute chopper - brute shot - mauler - spiker - flaming helmet - shadow - spectre - phantom

Add it to the rest mate.

stop being needy.

The only thing I want in Halo 5 and/or future Halo games is:

• 1 Team Objective gametypes - Full armour customisation from Halo 4 or Reach - UI (User Interface) that looks like Halo Reach - Splitscreen (very unlikely to be in Halo 5 but future Halo games better have it) - And some more stuff I’m too lazy list…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Since they decided to lock my thread because it was the truth, ARs that arent overpowered

SELECTABLE SERVERS, which in turn would lead to pings consistently under 100ms.

Pretty much a necessity for a credible competitive FPS.

Are you reading Bonnie Ross?

Speak for yourself mate, I could care less about Pelicans

Regional server selection, more blood and gore, split screen, playable elites, btb with 16 v 16 or more, I could list more, but Halo 5 will not see these, hopefully Halo 6 will.

> 2592250499819446;8:
> Regional server selection, more blood and gore, split screen, playable elites, btb with 16 v 16 or more, I could list more, but Halo 5 will not see these, hopefully Halo 6 will.

That’s what I’m hoping for too

> 2533274949779159;9:
> > 2592250499819446;8:
> > Regional server selection, more blood and gore, split screen, playable elites, btb with 16 v 16 or more, I could list more, but Halo 5 will not see these, hopefully Halo 6 will.
>
> That’s what I’m hoping for too

I think Halo 5 may get another update or two, but nothing major. That’s just my opinion, I could be wrong. Halo 6 may get more of the features the community asked for, I won’t be so quick to pre order Halo 6, that’s twice bitten now. There won’t be a third, I’ll be more wary with Halo 6.

Bayonet assassinations! :yum:

HW2 update with banished vehicles and classic UNSC vehicles(cyclops).

All I want is the full armor customization from Reach. :+1:t3:

Balanced Gameplay, Releastic battles, no bullet sponges, no micro transactions for no real reward, better storyline, no simulations on everything. and if you are GOING to do simulations, bring back the flood, again, NO BULLET SPONGES
More creative map design, less “hallway” setups stop copy pasting bases its boring on every god blessed map, stop being lazy
Let players be able to WIN on mythic without dying and im not talking about one person being protected by the entire team, im talking about ALL PLAYERS be able to live, instead of impossible odds.
the game to stop being buggy, crashy and over all -Yoink- on you in so many other ways.
Brutes as enemys from Halo Wars 2
bring back Brute Shot and Brute Prowler and Brute Chopper
Battle against the Flood AND the Gravemind as the boss…

Equipment

I imagine it working by having things like bubble shield and radar jammer being allocated next to grenades.

Jetpack maybe counting as a vehicle that uses equipped weapons. It probally should be looked at as if it was a vehicle and forget the whole thing about it ruining Spartan movement (which the thruster does now but isn’t access able to every one which makes it more broken). Make it Destructable.

Promethean vision in a scope.

Hologram could work as an attachment by pressing “A” when scoped to send out your hologram.

Spartan A Pushes Spartan B’s Back Which Causes Spartan B To Fall To The Ground. Then Spartan A Does A Backflip On To Spartan B’s Body. Stabbing Spartan B As Spartan A Hits The Ground.

All I need is the scanner helmet without the scanner attachment. I only wear it just because of the helmet underneath.

If it actually happens I’ll probably be the happiest man on Earth.

Brute and Flood AI
PROMETHEAN GROUND VEHICLES
Another Phaeton
Ultra Rare Reach Grenade Launcher variant
Make Vehicle FIesta official, so you can get comendations

> 2533274919101675;3:
> stop being needy.

That’s why he titled things he wants.

> 2533274949779159;1:
> - Pelicans - brute chopper - brute shot - mauler - spiker - flaming helmet - shadow - spectre - phantom

We want it but we’re probably never going to get it