Things that you want 343i to reconise (idears) for halo4

when there’s a idea if u agree say so.

more helms.

more armour colours.

2 armour effects lightning and confetti.

a map for forge that has no boundrys and have it where u can place water anywhere.

in forge u should be able to purchase dead bodies and cusomise them like with helms colours ect.)

u should be able to get cracked visors just like in halo reach.

have master chiefs orangy visor and have a lot more colours.

in movie scenes show the weapon u actually have.

infinite money and items in forge.

have more armour ability’s.

u should be able to do something like free-running.

have a disk that has all of the halo music.

have ammo boxes.

at the start of vs rounds ur in a chyro tube.

for infection there should be an evac u need to get to when theres like 3 people left while happening there should be some ai( game itself ) controlling them.

more maps for invasion.

u no in forge how u can change the colour of building and stuff u should also be able to colour vehicles.

for infection humans should be able to betray so other person gets ammo.

armour pieces come off your armour.

u no service tags u should be able to have 5 or 6 letter numbers.

a game type that involves invasion and infection.

me and my bro made a map its called hell janitor we workedon it 4 3 days and tried to perfect it and it is built 4 infection and we tried to make it bungie 343i aprovil so maybe (hopefuly) it will be a matchmaking map for halo 4/ reach and we hope bungie, 343i and random people play it because we did not put in stupid random ideas PS.play bungie 343i and those random people i hope u agree to have it as a matchmaking map and we dont mind if u edit it so it can be mathmaking aproved even though we r not profencianal we think its a brilliant map and not just because we made it we promise we will never relase cr** maps so far it is only able to be played on halo reach forge world and again its called Hells Janitor if u cant find it go to that inhanced search and type in my gamer tag JI17MasterchIef

This

why did you make two threads on this?..

That, the same way we make king of the hill maps, there should a sphereical boundry. Also with that Sperecal boundry, we can set it to a new option. Which makes everything to be pulled to that one object. So we could have a giant Sphere forge piece, set the option and WHAPPAH! Mario Galaxy maps

How to use proper grammar and spelling.

> This

that’s the idea, awesome