Things that we want to see, but probably won't happen.

Hey, all.
Short, but sweet.
I’ve just been thinking for a while, “What would a lot of people like to see in Halo 4, but probably won’t happen, anyway?”.
This question derives from a quote at Halo Fest 2011, “There were some things that we wanted to add in, and they worked really well, but they just weren’t Halo, so we ended up scrapping them.”* So, my question to you guys is, “What are some game mechanics that you would like to see that would work well within the Multiplayer Ecosystem, but not seem ‘Halo’?”.

*Not an exact quote, but rather a paraphrased one. I might update it in the future.

I want to slide on my back and shoot people if i crouch while running.

I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.

2 discs.

Pieces of armor that modify Chief’s abilities.

i have always really wanted ether 16 vs 16 big team battles (which would be epic, so much carnage!), the original halo 1 rocket hog (not the rubbish reach one) and a game mode that is solely based on vehicles.
also i would <mark>prefer</mark> if the DMR came back instead of the BR, but thats not such a biggie.

First-person hijacking.

The ability to use your gun to choke out or smack the -Yoink- out of another spartan as a special assassination. Also an option to turn-off assassinations because I hate playing MLG and getting the animation and dying because of it.

> Pieces of armor that modify Chief’s abilities.

we could call them, Armour Abilities.

underwater environments filled with mutated sea bass and sharks with laser beams on their heads.

Variety and balance in highjacks. Also swim!

I’ll be disappointed if Angela Bassett doesn’t feature, as promised.

> 2 discs.

Agreed.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.

No No No No No.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.
>
> No No No No No.
>
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

maybe thats why there isn’t any info; because halo 4 is CoDified.

O:

> I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.

lul What that’s a joke right?

> > > I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.
> >
> > No No No No No.
> >
> >
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> maybe thats why there isn’t any info; because halo 4 is CoDified.
>
> O:

Oh dear oh dear…That would be hell.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > > > I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.
> > >
> > > No No No No No.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > PeacE
> > > ShadEO9
> >
> > maybe thats why there isn’t any info; because halo 4 is CoDified.
> >
> > O:
>
> Oh dear oh dear…That would be hell.
>
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

your anguish sustains me.

Halo: CE or Halo 2-esq gameplay.

> > > I really want Halo 4 multiplayer to be like CoD, like killstreaks, weapon attachments all that stuff that makes CoD awesome. /s.
> >
> > No No No No No.
> >
> >
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> maybe thats why there isn’t any info; because halo 4 is CoDified.
>
> O:

What you just said was very scary.