Things that shouldn't have change HALO's esthetic

In this last halo games, to be precise, since halo 4, this great universe has passed through a lot of esthetic changes, some are really good, but others aren’t, but there are things that me and other users of the community know that shouldn’t have change, an example is the new look of the warthog, wich is interesting because of the details but in our hearts we know this one is no match for the classic one, unlikely the weapons wich change is astonishingly good, for example the mythic change of look for the assault rifle and battle rifle, but the replacement from plasma rifle to storm rifle, that wasn’t good at all, however, we’ve seen that some of the changes are not as welcome as many people would’ve guessed for example the anatomy of the covenant, unsc uniforms, to be honest, they don’t represent the military essence of the unsc, unlikely other games, and also ranks you could watch on them, like sergeants cap. Other remarkable details are the character sizes, an elite’s body is way bigger than Spartan VI’s, like this are so many details to talk about, we hope in future games this could be consider because this is part of the essence of halo, long story short, we want more military like esthetic in unsc without loosing the futuristic look, the return of exotic characters like ODST, a more threatening look in the species of halo,an example would be the spec ops elite’s in HALO headhunter series, return of the flood and Brutes, and we wish you could, as a company, take in mind this tips to improve the game and for it to be better looking without loosing halo’s essence.

En los pasados juegos de HALO, para ser precisos desde HALO 4, este gran universo a pasado por muchos cambios estéticos, unos buenos y otros malos, hay cosas que yo y otros usuarios de la comunidad sabemos que no debieron a ver cambiado, un ejemplo es el nuevo warthog, que se ve interesante por que tiene mas detalles, pero en nuestros corazones sabemos que no es mejor que el clásico, a diferencia de las armas que sus cambios son buenos, por ejemplo los iconicos Rifle de Asalto y Rifle de Batalla, pero el remplazo de el Rifle de Plasma por el Rifle Tormenta no fue buen visto, sin embargo algunos de estos cambios no fueron bienvenidos por la comunidad, por ejemplo la anatomía de algunas Razas del Covenant, los uniformes de los Marines de la UNSC, que para ser honestos no representan la esencia militar de la UNSC, a diferencia de los otros juegos, incluso los rangos representados en ellos, como la gorra del los Sargentos y otros detalles remarcables como el tamaño de los personajes,
Como el cuerpo de los Elites es mas grande que los de un Spartan 4. estos y otros detalles, nosotros esperamos que en los futuros juegos esto pudiera ser considerado porque es parte de la esencia de Halo, en resumen… nosotros queremos mas una estética mas militar en los Marines y en el personal de la UNSC sin perder la esencia futurista de halo, el regreso de los exóticos ODST, una forma mas amenazante de algunas especies del Covenant, un ejemplo podria ser los Elites de Operaciones Especiales que aparecieron en Halo Headhunter, el regreso de algunos personajes como el flood y los Brutes, y nosotros deseamos que ustedes pudieran como compañia, tomen en mente estos consejos para improvisar y mejorar como se mira HALO sin perder su esencia.

Ejemplos Rápidos de esto:
elites sin antebrazos, los cambios de los vehículos, la armadura de El Jefe maestro, el tamaño de los Spartan ll a comparacion de los Spartan IV, los marines, los cascos de los elites, que los mapas no sean con toque visual desértico, la basuca en HALO 5, el tanque Scorpion, la Banshee es muy lenta, no hay vehículos humanos aéreos, la forma de evadir de los marines, la forma de golpear con la espada… ETC. hay muchos pequeños detalles mas a tomar en cuenta

If you’re right I would like to change some things but are not as bad as they are right now

comepletely agreed, some things feel just wrong, but 343 won’t change them, this is their vision for Halo… we’ll always keep small things that sum togheter to ruin a little our experience… and this does not only concern aesthetic changes, we have lack of Firefight, Armor Customization, still no possibility to choose Ground Pound between melee and crouch (wich I prefer crouch) and all those aesthetic changes: wrong mandibles style for the elites, “cloud” ooking explosions, marines and pelican not looking as UNSC style (H2/3/odst was the best), the warthog, storm rifle instead of plasma rifle and lack of brutes (I think it’s all)

(lack of flood is understandable at this point, although I would want them back, I would see them better in the sixth chapter rather than in Halo 5)

disclaimer: these are all the cons that bother me, but there are much much more pros in Halo 5 that I don’t even want to write them all down here, this game is still going to be the best Halo to date - but it would surely have been better with some of those things that I’ve said before done properly.

Someone in FOTUS armor criticizing the aesthetic of Halo since Halo 4?
I’m confused.

Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.

Of all the info here, the only thing that grabbed my attention is what’s with the spanish?

> 2533274812652989;6:
> Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.

I think the undercarriage/suspension of the warthog has been changed. I was bummed to see this, I’ll admit it. The warthog is my favorite vehicle in any video game ever.

> 2533274825044752;8:
> > 2533274812652989;6:
> > Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.
>
>
> I think the undercarriage/suspension of the warthog has been changed. I was bummed to see this, I’ll admit it. The warthog is my favorite vehicle in any video game ever.

And while not a drastic change, they also changed the look of the turret guard in 5. Instead of being box shaped like in 4 and 2A, the two upper prongs are more trapezoid shaped.

> 2533274825044752;8:
> > 2533274812652989;6:
> > Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.
>
>
> I think the undercarriage/suspension of the warthog has been changed. I was bummed to see this, I’ll admit it. The warthog is my favorite vehicle in any video game ever.

Okay. As I ran over enemies I never took the time to notice.

• Hi Jordi!! I would like to feature your post on the community section for tommarows daily Halo news!! Is that OK?

> 2533274825044752;8:
> > 2533274812652989;6:
>
>

Who the heck complains about the undercarriage of a Warthog?!?!

> 2533275034652659;12:
> > 2533274825044752;8:
> > > 2533274812652989;6:
> > > Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.
> >
> >
> > I think the undercarriage/suspension of the warthog has been changed. I was bummed to see this, I’ll admit it. The warthog is my favorite vehicle in any video game ever.
>
>
> Who the heck complains about the undercarriage of a Warthog?!?!

I think the pre-Halo 4 Warthogs had independent wheel suspension, which, to be honest, is pretty sweet.

> 2533274953123640;13:
> > 2533275034652659;12:
> > > 2533274825044752;8:
> > > > 2533274812652989;6:
> > > > Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think the undercarriage/suspension of the warthog has been changed. I was bummed to see this, I’ll admit it. The warthog is my favorite vehicle in any video game ever.
> >
> >
> > Who the heck complains about the undercarriage of a Warthog?!?!
>
>
> I think the pre-Halo 4 Warthogs had independent wheel suspension, which, to be honest, is pretty sweet.

^Exactly.

> 2533274812652989;6:
> Question: Who complained about the Elites being bigger than the S-IVs? I mean, Elites are pretty big already and most S-IVs are shorter than the S-IIs and some Elites were bigger than even the S-IIs. The Warthog also seems like an odd complaint since if you just removed the containers on the back it looks like any other Warthog. I’d grant the Storm Rifle wasn’t a good Plasma Rifle replacement, but because it sucked. Its design was pretty cool on the other hand.

Yeah Elites have always been bigger then spartans. Chief is 7ft 2in in armour but elites range from 7ft 4in to over 8ft 6in.