Things that should be in infinite

I know people at 343i is still working on the game but this is what should be in it in this list from day 1 it releases:

• Lots of classic art style - All vehiecles from previous Halo games
  • Warthog - Classic scorpion n mongoose - classic wraith and ghost and banshee (either classic or reach style) - Elephant - unsc aircrafts (hornets, falcons, wasp, sabers, broadsword, longsword and maybe a flyable pelican) - specter from halo 2 - chopper - the prowler
  • Campaign theater mode (highly requested) - Playable elites (highly requested also) - More armor customization option (like Halo reach armor customization or halo online eldwrito armor customization) - No micro transaction and have the system set like halo reach credit system - Bring back dual wielding

> 2535408765189638;1:
> I know people at 343i is still working on the game but this is what should be in it in this list from day 1 it releases:
>
>
> - Lots of classic art style - All vehiecles from previous Halo games - Warthog - Classic scorpion n mongoose - classic wraith and ghost and banshee (either classic or reach style) - Elephant - unsc aircrafts (hornets, falcons, wasp, sabers, broadsword, longsword and maybe a flyable pelican) - specter from halo 2 - chopper - the prowler - Campaign theater mode (highly requested) - Playable elites (highly requested also) - More armor customization option (like Halo reach armor customization or halo online eldwrito armor customization) - No micro transaction and have the system set like halo reach credit system - Bring back dual wielding

Maybe they should create a second Warthog where we couldn’t rely on second player/NPC. The warthog we know had great disvantage because we need to change the seats in the middle of combat. We’re forced to or drive it or shoot fire.
And I would love to change and play with Elite/Forerunner characters on multiplayer.
I think the sounds effects of weapon needs to change to more classical anyway. It’s sounds more realistic than Halo 5 (When I shoot with assault rifle it’s like I’m shooting rice grains)

Hey OP, we already have quite a few wish list topics in this forum. Feel free to use one of the existing ones