Things that should be add

Hi I’m making this because I’m bored and want to know what people want to see in halo 6

> 2535410036431775;1:
> Hi I’m making this because I’m bored and want to know what people want to see in halo 6 (i think they should add emotes because i would love seeing my spartan do a dance or something and have the beta victory screen that was really dope seeing my spartan high five another spartan)

No thank you.

Oh please no. I don’t want to see any traces of Fortnite in Halo.

Please don’t emotes, whenever I see a game with emotes, it just makes the game look like it’s more for kids. I don’t want to see things from fortnite in halo, and fortnite really does seem like a kids game. If you want to preform an emote, just rapidly press your crouch button, therefore you would be preforming a “T-Bag”.

Ah yes, welcome to Infinity War Games, where highly-trained super soldiers with advanced suits of armor celebrate victories over their fellow Spartans by doing the Macarena.

Doesn’t really fit the universe in my mind.

I don’t want emotes because they don’t feel right in a game like Halo. What I want is playable Elites back so I can play as them in a more than just Halo games made by Bungie and I am not counting remakes in this case. I think that having more playable races is better than just customizable armor for Spartans. If we got at least Halo: Reach’s customization for Elites if they added them I wouldn’t be mad about that but I would prefer it to be closer to Halo 3’s customization for them if they were in.

> 2535410036431775;1:
> have the beta victory screen that was really dope seeing my spartan high five another spartan

Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. Those beta victory animations were terrible and I would never want to see my Spartan acting like such a fratboy dudebro. It might not be so bad if victory animations were customizable and there was a lot of them to choose from, but it’s still something that Halo is fine without, if you ask me.

I’d rather not have the whole emotes thing, whenever a game does something like emotes that all turn out really stupid looking.

> 2533274850519091;3:
> Oh please no. I don’t want to see any traces of Fortnite in Halo.

You’re aware this concept has been around long before fortnite right?

> 2533274824050480;5:
> Ah yes, welcome to Infinity War Games, where highly-trained super soldiers with advanced suits of armor celebrate victories over their fellow Spartans by doing the Macarena.
>
> Doesn’t really fit the universe in my mind.

Well, it wouldn’t fit the spartan 2s and 3s. A number of the 4s on the other hand…

I’d like Halo to try and keep some semblance of seriousness. I believe that a lot of the people who like halo and many who don’t would quickly lose respect for the series. That doesn’t mean people wouldn’t play it, but let’s not go the emote route and admit Halo is better without it.

Ok sooooo kill the emote and beta victory screen with fire

> 2533274849160317;4:
> Please don’t emotes, whenever I see a game with emotes, it just makes the game look like it’s more for kids. I don’t want to see things from fortnite in halo, and fortnite really does seem like a kids game. If you want to preform an emote, just rapidly press your crouch button, therefore you would be preforming a “T-Bag”.

Already do that lol

> 2533274804182731;9:
> I’d like Halo to try and keep some semblance of seriousness. I believe that a lot of the people who like halo and many who don’t would quickly lose respect for the series. That doesn’t mean people wouldn’t play it, but let’s not go the emote route and admit Halo is better without it.

Yeah i just really hope 343i adds everything to halo 6 at launch because I’m not waiting months to have forge and stuff

> 2533274850519091;3:
> Oh please no. I don’t want to see any traces of Fortnite in Halo.

Lol fortnite is cancer

> 2535410036431775;12:
> > 2533274804182731;9:
> > I’d like Halo to try and keep some semblance of seriousness. I believe that a lot of the people who like halo and many who don’t would quickly lose respect for the series. That doesn’t mean people wouldn’t play it, but let’s not go the emote route and admit Halo is better without it.
>
> Yeah i just really hope 343i adds everything to halo 6 at launch because I’m not waiting months to have forge and stuff

They won’t have much of an excuse this time around if they don’t. This is going to be an enormous dev cycle for Infinite unless they out of no where surprise us with a 2019 release.

> 2533274804182731;14:
> > 2535410036431775;12:
> > > 2533274804182731;9:
> > > I’d like Halo to try and keep some semblance of seriousness. I believe that a lot of the people who like halo and many who don’t would quickly lose respect for the series. That doesn’t mean people wouldn’t play it, but let’s not go the emote route and admit Halo is better without it.
> >
> > Yeah i just really hope 343i adds everything to halo 6 at launch because I’m not waiting months to have forge and stuff
>
> They won’t have much of an excuse this time around if they don’t. This is going to be an enormous dev cycle for Infinite unless they out of no where surprise us with a 2019 release.

That’s why i like the old halo a lot more than 343is

I suppose it does get harder and harder to have everything ready at launch when each game builds upon the previous game, which was already pushing limits. I still favor the old halo’s because i prefer traditional game play. But that’s another thread :wink:

The thought of dances in Halo brings brain pain. However for the sake of gloating after a match or machinima, having the stances that we choose for our spartans as their after match pose I’m good with that as long as they movements are relevent and nothing like the funky chicken. Show salutes, fist bumps, or pistol spinning like a cowboy, maybe, nothing too far out there.
The same would have to go for any emotes for in game. Point, salute, different tea bags maybe, but that’s it nothing Fortnite or Destiny like. Keep it simple or don’t do it.

> 2781911019823810;17:
> The thought of dances in Halo brings brain pain. However for the sake of gloating after a match or machinima, having the stances that we choose for our spartans as their after match pose I’m good with that as long as they movements are relevent and nothing like the funky chicken. Show salutes, fist bumps, or pistol spinning like a cowboy, maybe, nothing too far out there.
> The same would have to go for any emotes for in game. Point, salute, different tea bags maybe, but that’s it nothing Fortnite or Destiny like. Keep it simple or don’t do it.

When i said emotes i meant like a wave or pointing maybe but anything could happen

> 2535410036431775;18:
> > 2781911019823810;17:
> > The thought of dances in Halo brings brain pain. However for the sake of gloating after a match or machinima, having the stances that we choose for our spartans as their after match pose I’m good with that as long as they movements are relevent and nothing like the funky chicken. Show salutes, fist bumps, or pistol spinning like a cowboy, maybe, nothing too far out there.
> > The same would have to go for any emotes for in game. Point, salute, different tea bags maybe, but that’s it nothing Fortnite or Destiny like. Keep it simple or don’t do it.
>
> When i said emotes i meant like a wave or pointing maybe but anything could happen

Its a slippery slope.

> 2781911019823810;17:
> The thought of dances in Halo brings brain pain. However for the sake of gloating after a match or machinima, having the stances that we choose for our spartans as their after match pose I’m good with that as long as they movements are relevent and nothing like the funky chicken. Show salutes, fist bumps, or pistol spinning like a cowboy, maybe, nothing too far out there.
> The same would have to go for any emotes for in game. Point, salute, different tea bags maybe, but that’s it nothing Fortnite or Destiny like. Keep it simple or don’t do it.

I think that still would lead to emotes that are like Fortnite’s with just those little things as much as I hate to say it. Though I think that they should try to bring back Halo: Reach’s customization for the Spartans, when I saw Halo 5’s pitiful customization it annoyed me quite a bit. Though there are a lot of things that need to be in Halo: Infinite. Here is what I think would be nice to see back that I haven’t already mentioned:
Dual Wielding
The simpler zooming from older Halo games.
Evade
The Old Team Based Vehicles like the Elephant (Multiplayer specifically)
Spike and Incendiary Grenades
Invasion
More playable species than just Human or Sangheili(I doubt this will happen any time soon)
The Health Based System(I just find it nostalgic and it isn’t anything bad)
Benefits for each playable species
Forge at launch except with the improvements it has had in recent Halo games
Traditional Firefight
Forgeable Firefight maps
Dominion
Warzone (with better maps and a better system for it)
Forgeable Warzone maps
An actual matchmaking at launch
Better incentives to play the game more(like Halo: Reach’s max rank Helmet)
More game modes with variants similar to the differences between swat and slayer
New fun game modes
A good Hud
Needle Rifle
Focus Rifle
Plasma Repeater
Spiker
Pistol(Halo: CE)
Brute Shot
Mauler
Energy Mace(Halo Wars 2)
Honor Guard Pike(I doubt we will get this)
The Flame Thrower

I just thought I might as well put out these things as they may make the gameplay a bit more interesting.