Things that need to change.

For starters aim assist… wtf? Just turn it off because the current implementation is garbage.

Warzone

  • Something needs to be done about boss stealing. Nothing like doing 99.9% damage to have the enemy land the final round and boom free 150 points for the enemy.
  • for serious maybe a freaking tutorial? Took me 3 games to get the general understanding of what I’m doing.
  • vehicles are currently a problem. They take some serious pounding to kill not only that, if I don’t happen to have a heavy weapon or vehicle to use aside from my million mongoose and fuel rod cannons I’m screwed and so is my team.
  • instant deaths from marines is frustrating… trust me it happens and it leaves you question you vary existence lol

Arena

  • Spawns Spawns Spawns Spawns. Have we not learned anything?
  • AR start in ranked play is completely unacceptable. Get rid of AR spawn. magnum Spawns are ok and i would like to see more BR & DMR spawns.
  • Swatnums… just no. Most people don’t like magnum swat
  • BR start on swat is a no no Imo I think DMR is more appropriate, although most would disagree.
  • maps are God awfully unbalanced. Why you ask? Go play them. You will understand.
  • Because there is a 5 second response timer. That’s enough time for the enemy to cook a steak and eat it. Reduce spawn time down to 3.
  • no social playlists?
  • what’s going on with the K/D tracker? I’m pretty sure 91 kills 56 deaths and 18 assists is not a 8.0 K/D

Overall those are my major issues.

I gotta say i disagree with almost all that. I mean come on br on swat is a “no no”? Lol whatever dude.

Just hope 343 doesnt take any of this seriously and ruins this wonderful game.

Agree about the bosses in warzone, the system that should determine who gets it should be something like whichever team does the most damage + the team that gets the kill shot gets a 10% bonus or so so they can win the points if it is close

I like AR / pistol spawns…LOVE the pistol in this game plus people using autos + precision weapons at spawn creates more interesting battles than just br fights over and over and over

> 2533274876806678;1:
> For starters aim assist… wtf? Just turn it off because the current implementation is garbage.
>
> Warzone
> - Something needs to be done about boss stealing. Nothing like doing 99.9% damage to have the enemy land the final round and boom free 150 points for the enemy.
> - for serious maybe a freaking tutorial? Took me 3 games to get the general understanding of what I’m doing.
> - vehicles are currently a problem. They take some serious pounding to kill not only that, if I don’t happen to have a heavy weapon or vehicle to use aside from my million mongoose and fuel rod cannons I’m screwed and so is my team.
> - instant deaths from marines is frustrating… trust me it happens and it leaves you question you vary existence lol
>
> Arena
> - Spawns Spawns Spawns Spawns. Have we not learned anything?
> - AR start in ranked play is completely unacceptable. Get rid of AR spawn. NO magnum Spawns and BR & DMR only would be nice.
> - Swagnums… I mean it has the word swag in it. Nuff said
> - BR start on swat is a no no Imo
> - maps are God awfully unbalanced. Why you ask? Go play them. You will understand.
> - Because there is a 5 second response timer. That’s enough time for the enemy to cook a steak and eat it. Reduce spawn time down to 3.
> - no social playlists?
> - what’s going on with the K/D tracker? I’m pretty sure 91 kills 56 deaths and 18 assists is not a 8.0 K/D
>
> Overall those are my major issues.

I agree with 99% of what you just said except maybe I’m not getting something here. Do you mean “no social playlists” as you don’t like warzone? Or you want it to be ranked? Because if you don’t like it don’t play it and don’t care.

I would agree with you on the boss stealing, especially for a flying guy like the Baron.

Grenades need to be nerfed quite badly, do too much damage and there is way too much nade spamming going on in this game. Also need Spartan tags above your friends heads in Warzone that dont disappear when they walk a couple of meters away. Hard to find your team mates because of this

I think the boss kill should go to the team that has done the most damage and the most amount of players focusing fire on it. For instance, if Team Blue knocks out 60% of the boss’s health and has 5 players shooting at it simultaneously, but Team Red knocks out 40% of the boss’s health but has 12 players focusing fire, I think it should go to Team Red. Sure, Team Blue put in the most work, but the team as a whole wasn’t focusing their efforts; Team Red didn’t manage to do a whole lot of damage but they were all there trying their best to take the boss down. I think this system would reinforce the teamwork element and reward those who are determined enough to net the bonus points, and not always reward those with the most rocket launchers and Scorpions. Granted there would need to be a finely-tuned algorithm to determine the work/determination ratio so the team with the most players doesn’t always net the kill.

> 2533274876806678;1:
> Arena
> - Spawns Spawns Spawns Spawns. Have we not learned anything?
> - AR start in ranked play is completely unacceptable. Get rid of AR spawn. NO magnum Spawns and BR & DMR only would be nice.
> - Swagnums… I mean it has the word swag in it. Nuff said
> - BR start on swat is a no no Imo
> - maps are God awfully unbalanced. Why you ask? Go play them. You will understand.
> - Because there is a 5 second response timer. That’s enough time for the enemy to cook a steak and eat it. Reduce spawn time down to 3.
> - no social playlists?
> - what’s going on with the K/D tracker? I’m pretty sure 91 kills 56 deaths and 18 assists is not a 8.0 K/D
>
> Overall those are my major issues.

-AR and Magnum spawn is absolutely perfect and should not be changed. I don’t want this game to devolve into nothing but BR/DMR battles like all the rest of them have.
-Magnum is perfect. It’s slightly worse than a BR or DMR at range, but it’s good enough to give you a fighting chance.
-SWAT is the only gametype that should have BR starts. That’s the point of SWAT.
-Spawns could use work, for sure.
-Maps don’t seem to have a balance issue to me, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about there.
-3 second Respawn timer would be better, I agree.
-It’s not a K/D tracker. It’s a KDA tracker.

There are so many letdowns in MP, I don’t even know where to begin.

  • No population counter. - Lobby shows emblems only and no gamertag / no SR/CSR rank. The lobby menu is just horrid. - The ranking system is a disaster. I find myself the lowest rank, but yet still with the highest kills/lowest death. Team balancing issues. - The radar is useless. 18m just doesn’t cut it. Sorry 343’s Proteam, but will are not all pros. Have this in your own MLG Pro playlist. - Spawning issues. Typical though when game just released. - 5 playlists. Weekend Social needs to be Weekday and Weekend 24/7. Infection? Doubles? ect. - Whats the point of groundpounding when is leaves you extremely vulnerable. Useless. - I sell 90% of my REQs. Should have sell in bulk feature. Its extremely rare if I get a helmet/visor/armor/stance/assignation. - Dead zone in higher sensitivity’s. - Aim assist need to be buffed slightly for AR. Matter in fact aiming in general needs a fix. - The maps just seem indifferent to me. I dont know if it because of AR starts? Need more maps! Why are some triple tiered. - I never thought of respawn times being a factor, but in H5 5 seconds feels like 10. - Is there even a Killcam? - I use the Pistol 80% of the time as well as the whole Halo community. Might as well make it a primary. - Grenades might need a little nerfing. - No leaderboards. - I play a lot of SWAT or should I say SWATNUMS. Balance this. - Plasma caster needs a buff. - No medal review after game. No individual player page to see what enemies used what. ect. - The whole AR starts is starting to get to me. Thanks 343 pro-team.Just some things I have found in MP that needs to be changed. Overall gameplay is very smooth.
    To be honest, I thought Halo 5 Beta was a better set-up.

> 2533274808719558;6:
> Grenades need to be nerfed quite badly, do too much damage and there is way too much nade spamming going on in this game. Also need Spartan tags above your friends heads in Warzone that dont disappear when they walk a couple of meters away. Hard to find your team mates because of this

What? Too powerful? Try playing Titanfall for a little while. Those things are ridiculous.

In all fairness though, I think it’s more about the average player being nade-happy and not very good at throwing more than nades being too good. They feel worse than Halo 4’s, but that could just be my opinion.