Things that need to change for me to buy the game

1. BreakOut - in addition to it’s current “no shields” mode, it also Needs to feature a full shields type slayer mode
  2. BreakOut - Needs to feature objective type game modes
  3. BreakOut - Sprint needs to be limited for this game mode not unlimited.
  4. This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes. Maybe allow it for Warzone but that’s it. Put it this way, I wouldn’t like to see this feature in Arena.
  5. Weapon sound & Visual changes - Are 90% Unsuccessful so far judging from the Warzone Demo. I would suggest getting Art design & sound design ideas from the team that made H2A before the game drops. The BR needs to sound like a BR again!

P.S - Please keep the “Plasma Caster” out of Competitive game modes like arena slayer. This gun should be purely for Warzone & BTB.

It’s clearly a casual playlist weapon and shouldn’t anywhere near an arena match

Looks like you won’t be buying the game.

This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:

> This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.

Hilarious.

> 2533274825044752;3:
> This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:
>
>
> > This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.
>
>
> Hilarious.

I have no idea what u are talking about. There are forums all over the internet talking about the problem with highlights for weapons.

all u need to is a quick google search. Everyone is complaining.

and as it appears ppl have already complained about that one issue before me in thus forum. This proving my point.

> 2535472616106565;4:
> > 2533274825044752;3:
> > This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:
> >
> >
> > > This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.
> >
> >
> > Hilarious.
>
> I have no idea what I are talking about. There are forums all over the internet talking about the problem with highlights for weapons.
>
> all u need to is a quick google search. Everyone is complaining.
>
> and as it appears ppl have already complained about that one issue before me in thus forum. This proving my point. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-weapon-highlights-announced-why/0d52a6c4-34bc-4285-9a85-d96b6beb1182/posts

> 2783251376877086;2:
> Looks like you won’t be buying the game.

Whatever are we going to do?

> 2535472616106565;4:
> > 2533274825044752;3:
> > This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:
> >
> >
> > > This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.
> >
> >
> > Hilarious.
>
>
> I have no idea what I are talking about. There are forums all over the internet talking about the problem with highlights for weapons.
>
> all u need to is a quick google search. Everyone is complaining.
>
> and as it appears ppl have already complained about that one issue before me in thus forum. This proving my point.

I spend a lot of time on these forums. I haven’t seen anyone talking about it until a Recruit - Iron brought it up. That same Recruit - Iron kept getting banned for creating alt accounts. And now, the very next day a new Recruit - Iron is advocating the same thing.
But you’re right! Correlation does not imply causation. If I’m in the wrong: apologies.
If you are right you won’t get banned.

Clearly an alternate account. No service record for any halo game and a gamer score of zero.

> 2678703528375484;8:
> Clearly an alternate account. No service record for any halo game and a gamers ore of zero.

Just report for alternate account and move on.

Building a better Waypoint. One troll at a time.

> 2533274825044752;7:
> > 2535472616106565;4:
> > > 2533274825044752;3:
> > > This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:
> > >
> > >
> > > > This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hilarious.
> >
> >
> > I have no idea what I are talking about. There are forums all over the internet talking about the problem with highlights for weapons.
> >
> > all u need to is a quick google search. Everyone is complaining.
> >
> > and as it appears ppl have already complained about that one issue before me in thus forum. This proving my point.
>
>
> I spend a lot of time on these forums. I haven’t seen anyone talking about it until a Recruit - Iron brought it up. That same Recruit - Iron kept getting banned for creating alt accounts. And now, the very next day a new Recruit - Iron is advocating the same thing.
> But you’re right! Correlation does not imply causation. If I’m in the wrong: apologies.
> If you are right you won’t get banned.

Let the mods handle this. There’s no reason for us to get involved

> 2535472616106565;1:
> 1. BreakOut - Needs to feature a full shields type slayer mode
> 2. BreakOut - Needs to feature objective type game modes
> 3. BreakOut - Sprint needs to be limited for this game mode not unlimited.
> 4. This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes. Maybe allow it for Warzone but that’s it. Put it this way, I wouldn’t like to see this feature in Arena.
> 5. Weapon sound & Visual changes - Are 90% Unsuccessful so far judging from the Warzone Demo. I would suggest getting Art design & sound design ideas from the team that made H2A before the game drops. The BR needs to sound like a BR again!
>
> P.S - Please keep the “Plasma Caster” out of Competitive game modes like arena slayer. This gun should be purely for Warzone & BTB.
>
> It’s clearly a casual playlist weapon and shouldn’t anywhere near an arena match

Your literally the first person I’ve seen that had a single problem with breakout, and you have 3! Maybe you’re the problem, not the gametype.
P.S. I suspect you’re probably going to buy the game anyway, this is just your way of trying to get things changed to your liking. Sorry if I’m wrong

> 2533274800197828;6:
> > 2783251376877086;2:
> > Looks like you won’t be buying the game.
>
>
> Whatever are we going to do?

Dw from what I hear, not many ppl will be.

> 2535424927424993;11:
> > 2535472616106565;1:
> > 1. BreakOut - Needs to feature a full shields type slayer mode
> > 2. BreakOut - Needs to feature objective type game modes
> > 3. BreakOut - Sprint needs to be limited for this game mode not unlimited.
> > 4. This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes. Maybe allow it for Warzone but that’s it. Put it this way, I wouldn’t like to see this feature in Arena.
> > 5. Weapon sound & Visual changes - Are 90% Unsuccessful so far judging from the Warzone Demo. I would suggest getting Art design & sound design ideas from the team that made H2A before the game drops. The BR needs to sound like a BR again!
> >
> > P.S - Please keep the “Plasma Caster” out of Competitive game modes like arena slayer. This gun should be purely for Warzone & BTB.
> >
> > It’s clearly a casual playlist weapon and shouldn’t anywhere near an arena match
>
>
> Your literally the first person I’ve seen that had a single problem with breakout, and you have 3! Maybe you’re the problem, not the gametype.
> P.S. I suspect you’re probably going to buy the game anyway, this is just your way of trying to get things changed to your liking. Sorry if I’m wrong

No it’s just that skilled players who care about competitive gaming know what their talking about. I’m sorry if that makes u mad.

btw, where did I say I had a problem with what was in the beta again? Didn’t u just say that I said somewhere that I didn’t like break out?

Omg! We should change a game for 1 displeased fan! When will 343 learn to make EVERYONE happy?

sarcasm ^^

the game is fine as is

> 2678703528375484;8:
> Clearly an alternate account. No service record for any halo game and a gamer score of zero.

I came on here once I heard all the dislikes floating around and how ppl feel 343 are dumbing down the game for a younger audience. How does that make me an alt account sorry?

so any new person to the forum is an alt account according to you?! Lolz

the highlights around the weapons literally dont change the skill gap at all. If you’re the same guy that creates the alt accounts just to keep on posting about this damn feature, you should really get a life. It’s not funny nor constructive.

> 2533274825044752;7:
> > 2535472616106565;4:
> > > 2533274825044752;3:
> > > This is an alt account. You’re that guy that was all over the forums raging about the “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons.” And here you are trying to make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is by saying:
> > >
> > >
> > > > This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hilarious.
> >
> >
> > I have no idea what I are talking about. There are forums all over the internet talking about the problem with highlights for weapons.
> >
> > all u need to is a quick google search. Everyone is complaining.
> >
> > and as it appears ppl have already complained about that one issue before me in thus forum. This proving my point.
>
>
> I spend a lot of time on these forums. I haven’t seen anyone talking about it until a Recruit - Iron brought it up. That same Recruit - Iron kept getting banned for creating alt accounts. And now, the very next day a new Recruit - Iron is advocating the same thing.
> But you’re right! Correlation does not imply causation. If I’m in the wrong: apologies.
> If you are right you won’t get banned.

Oh really? Hate to burst your little bubble - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-weapon-highlights-announced-why/0d52a6c4-34bc-4285-9a85-d96b6beb1182/posts

> 2535472616106565;13:
> > 2535424927424993;11:
> > > 2535472616106565;1:
> > > 1. BreakOut - Needs to feature a full shields type slayer mode
> > > 2. BreakOut - Needs to feature objective type game modes
> > > 3. BreakOut - Sprint needs to be limited for this game mode not unlimited.
> > > 4. This new “Highlights to placed and dropped weapons” thing that everybody is talking about. I agree it should be banned across all game modes. Maybe allow it for Warzone but that’s it. Put it this way, I wouldn’t like to see this feature in Arena.
> > > 5. Weapon sound & Visual changes - Are 90% Unsuccessful so far judging from the Warzone Demo. I would suggest getting Art design & sound design ideas from the team that made H2A before the game drops. The BR needs to sound like a BR again!
> > >
> > > P.S - Please keep the “Plasma Caster” out of Competitive game modes like arena slayer. This gun should be purely for Warzone & BTB.
> > >
> > > It’s clearly a casual playlist weapon and shouldn’t anywhere near an arena match
> >
> >
> > Your literally the first person I’ve seen that had a single problem with breakout, and you have 3! Maybe you’re the problem, not the gametype.
> > P.S. I suspect you’re probably going to buy the game anyway, this is just your way of trying to get things changed to your liking. Sorry if I’m wrong
>
>
> No it’s just that skilled players who care about competitive gaming know what their talking about. I’m sorry if that makes u mad.
>
> btw, where did I say I had a problem with what was in the beta again? Didn’t u just say that I said somewhere that I didn’t like break out?

lol this thing about skilled players. fyi i hear a lot of competitive players like it as is.

OP, I’m pretty sure it’s a prerequisite to have actually played the game to be considered a “skilled player”. Looking at your service record, you evidently haven’t played any Halo games.

> 2533274834089336;16:
> the highlights around the weapons literally dont change the skill gap at all. If you’re the same guy that creates the alt accounts just to keep on posting about this damn feature, you should really get a life. It’s not funny nor constructive.

Lol “Highlights don’t change the skill gap at all” nah it just makes guns easy to see for those who aren’t skilled enough to pay close enough attention and know exactly where weapons spawn. Nah litterally no change in skill gap.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but when 343 says that “They did this to make it easier” Isn’t that usually classed as lowing the skill?

Btw, was this me also? - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-weapon-highlights-announced-why/0d52a6c4-34bc-4285-9a85-d96b6beb1182/posts