Things that need to be in pre/post release of H5G

Lately we have been getting news such as limited armor customization, no split screen at all, no firefight, and etc. These are a list of things that need to implemented within Halo 5: Guardians (PRE OR POST LAUNCH) in order to become a AMAZING GAME. 343 please don’t fix what DOESN’T needs to be fixed!

• More armor customization - Needs to be an advanced Halo Reach customization (2.0) - Firefight - Has a lot more re playability then SP Ops and is easier to implement too - A form of split screen - Refer to the official Split Screen 3.0 thread - Forge 3.0 - Refer to forge threads for examples - A SOLID launch -This is most critical as a bad launch would result in MCC 2.0 - Challenging A.I. - Don’t make campaign a breeze on Legendary and make the Warzone A.I. more difficult as rarely anyone dies from them - Powerful/meaningful vehicles - Since the days of H3 and beyond, vehicles are seen as easy targets. Please buff them up if not already - Some weapon sounds - An example would be the Br sound as it sounds as one shot and not a burst fire. - An early BTB date - We all know BTB will come after launch but attempt to implement within the first month to keep the player base up - Theater 3.0 - Make sure theater is compatible with all modes like campaign - The return of popular game types with their own playlist - Ricochet, Race, Infection, VIP, Grifball - Ability to have REQ weapons/vehicles in custom games. - Forge maps into matchmaking (Arena and BTB) - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games - 24 player custom game lobbies - Ability to turn off spartan chatter - Ability to disable certain medals - Hidden easter eggs in Campaign and possibly multiplayer maps like H3? - Return of the elephant in forge - Action Sack playlist and Infection playlist with custom made maps from the community - Weekly HCS tourneysIf I missed anything feel free to add on!

Ability to turn off Spartan Chatter is already in.
Hidden easter eggs are already confirmed. See Greenskull for source.
They are already thinking about 24 player lobbies.
Join in progress is already in campaign, matchmaking.
Forge maps into matchmaking is already confirmed from the beta.
They already said BTB would be out a couple weeks after launch.
They are talking about Forge in the coming months.
They will have HCS tourneys.

I can’t wait for forge in halo 5. I know what I’ll be doing a lot. I hope I get my maps into matchmaking

> 2533275006846402;2:
> Join in progress is already in campaign, matchmaking.

Link please.

> 2533274850731879;1:
> Lately we have been getting news such as limited armor customization, no split screen at all, no firefight, and etc. These are a list of things that need to implemented within Halo 5: Guardians (PRE OR POST LAUNCH) in order to become a AMAZING GAME. 343 please don’t fix what DOESN’T needs to be fixed!
>
>
>
> - More armor customization - Needs to be an advanced Halo Reach customization (2.0)
> - Firefight - Has a lot more re playability then SP Ops and is easier to implement too
> - A form of split screen - Refer to the official Split Screen 3.0 thread
> - Forge 3.0 - Refer to forge threads for examples
> - A SOLID launch -This is most critical as a bad launch would result in MCC 2.0
> - Challenging A.I. - Don’t make campaign a breeze on Legendary and make the Warzone A.I. more difficult as rarely anyone dies from them
> - Powerful/meaningful vehicles - Since the days of H3 and beyond, vehicles are seen as easy targets. Please buff them up if not already
> - Some weapon sounds - An example would be the Br sound as it sounds as one shot and not a burst fire.
> - An early BTB date - We all know BTB will come after launch but attempt to implement within the first month to keep the player base up
> - Theater 3.0 - Make sure theater is compatible with all modes like campaign
> - The return of popular game types with their own playlist - Ricochet, Race, Infection, VIP, Grifball
> - Ability to have REQ weapons/vehicles in custom games.
> - Forge maps into matchmaking (Arena and BTB)
> - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games
> - 24 player custom game lobbies
> - Ability to turn off spartan chatter
> - Ability to disable certain medals
> - Hidden easter eggs in Campaign and possibly multiplayer maps like H3?
> - Return of the elephant in forge
> - Action Sack playlist and Infection playlist with custom made maps from the community
> - Weekly HCS tourneys
> If I missed anything feel free to add on!

I strongly agree with you on the armor customization

A file browser at or at least close to launch. Playing other players maps is insanely over complicated in MCC

It usually helps to do some research before posting these.

Dude this way too big a list. You should’ve focused your list on stuff for post launch specifically because a lot of that stuff is a bit more important and actually changeable.

Solid launch is the most important for me, there’s mistakes and then there’s getting the majority of the experience trickled out 6 months down the line (h4 and mcc). i played a game called cell damage where you are able to turn off certain weapons before a game starts, being able to disable the medals you don’t like in a menu would be quite cool. being able to disable chatter and assassinations would be nice too. 24 player custom lobbies, early as possible BTB, meaningful vehicles and a solid forge and theater experience i also care about. i don’t have much personal stock in the rest.

• Case manual :slight_smile: - INFECTION YESSSS - no buy-to-win req stuff UNSC vehicle(s) like a hornet or falcon - Halo 5 sticker or something to put on front of your xbox one like a skin that says Halo 5:Guardianssome of this stuff is stupid but someones gatta say it:

• slurpeeeeeee - blanket - doritos - mnt dew - bed - house - pillow - shirts - pants - underwares - socks - shoes - hats - glasses - mouses - keyboards - anddd a water bottle ALL THEMED HALO 5! YEAHHH

> 2533274850731879;1:
> - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games

No. Just no. This ruins too many other games. I don’t care what playlist, I don’t want it in matchmaking at all. It’s fine in Custom Games and Forge though.

> 2533274903234962;11:
> > 2533274850731879;1:
> > - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games
>
>
> No. Just no. This ruins too many other games. I don’t care what playlist, I don’t want it in matchmaking at all. It’s fine in Custom Games and Forge though.

I was under the impression that JIP was limited to Campaign and Warzone, but NOT Arena.

> 2533274903234962;11:
> > 2533274850731879;1:
> > - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games
>
>
> No. Just no. This ruins too many other games. I don’t care what playlist, I don’t want it in matchmaking at all. It’s fine in Custom Games and Forge though.

It’s only in Warzone, and that is definitely a good thing to have.

Unless you want to go through a 6 vs 12 + AI game for 20 minutes because half the team wuits in the lobby?
As long as they restrict it to before the halfway point in time/score, JIP is perfectly fine.

> 2533274850731879;1:
> Lately we have been getting news such as limited armor customization, no split screen at all, no firefight, and etc. These are a list of things that need to implemented within Halo 5: Guardians (PRE OR POST LAUNCH) in order to become a AMAZING GAME. 343 please don’t fix what DOESN’T needs to be fixed!
> -cracks knuckles, alright here we go-
>
> - More armor customization - Needs to be an advanced Halo Reach customization (2.0) Already been told that they have customizations, demanding more just shows that you won’t even be happy if they gave you what reach allowed you to have, unless it’s more.
> - Firefight - Has a lot more re playability then SP Ops and is easier to implement too Sigh, demanding this when they have already told you that they might make a warzone PVE version, if there is enough community backup.
> - A form of split screen - Refer to the official Split Screen 3.0 thread No. I’ve explained this multiple times in multiple threads.
> - Forge 3.0 - Refer to forge threads for examples They have forge. And a lot of extras, otherwise they would have just shown forge already.
> - A SOLID launch -This is most critical as a bad launch would result in MCC 2.0 You like the '.0’s and it’s becoming annoying. MCC was from multiple companies, and then had an issue with the implementation of the menu. NOT Halo 5. Stop it.
> - Challenging A.I. - Don’t make campaign a breeze on Legendary and make the Warzone A.I. more difficult as rarely anyone dies from them It’s challenging as it is, you not even being able to play it shows that you lack information, yet continue to make demands.
> - Powerful/meaningful vehicles - Since the days of H3 and beyond, vehicles are seen as easy targets. Please buff them up if not already Sigh. You haven’t even played with these either, unless you were at E3. Chances are, you weren’t. So… the videos I’ve seen show that they HAVE done things with vehicles.
> - Some weapon sounds - An example would be the Br sound as it sounds as one shot and not a burst fire. Ugh. No. The sounds are perfectly fine. No issues.
> - An early BTB date - We all know BTB will come after launch but attempt to implement within the first month to keep the player base up They are implementing it later to buff the player population in Warzone. There are reasons for this. Calm down.
> - Theater 3.0 - Make sure theater is compatible with all modes like campaign Seriously, stop with the '.0’s, it’s sad. I am more than sure that they have made advancements in it, considering it had problems in Halo 4, and they LEARN from the previous games.
> - The return of popular game types with their own playlist - Ricochet, Race, Infection, VIP, Grifball I’m sure these will be rotated in every few months.
> - Ability to have REQ weapons/vehicles in custom games. They are part of the warzone reqs, I wouldn’t really see why they would say no.
> - Forge maps into matchmaking (Arena and BTB) They already do this, and I’m sure it’ll be their own playlists eventually.
> - Join In Progress for campaign, matchmaking (Warzone), forge, and custom games Warzone, yes. Forge/custom games why wouldn’t they let this happen? You didn’t mention it, but Arena, NO.
> - 24 player custom game lobbies With Warzone being that big, I’m sure they would allow for customs as 24 as well.
> - Ability to turn off spartan chatter They have this.
> - Ability to disable certain medals Lololol, WHY?
> - Hidden easter eggs in Campaign and possibly multiplayer maps like H3? Already done, you don’t even READ the articles about Halo 5 before you posted this, did you?
> - Return of the elephant in forge Eh, I wouldn’t say they wouldn’t do this, but again, WHY?
> - Action Sack playlist and Infection playlist with custom made maps from the community Action sack, that was more of a Bungie thing, and as fun as it was, trying to toss in custom made maps from the community makes it a little unnecessary.
> - Weekly HCS tourneys **They have tournaments, but HOW could they make it a WEEKLY occurrence? Do you understand the necessary preparation for the implementation of such an audacious feat?**If I missed anything feel free to add on!

Proximity Voice in team games.

Playable Elites oh wait, I forgot the entitled “pro-players” can’t deal with the challenge of “unfair” hit boxes.

I think that Elites should be added in as free dlc post launch. 343i said that Elites will not be playable AT LAUNCH, they didn’t say that they were NEVER playable. Some of my favorite memories of Halo were playing as an Elite, if Elites are added in the game it will create a more “diverse” game. Some people say that it would be weird to see an Elite ground pound but I think it wouldn’t. I think it would look perfectly natural for an Elite to do a ground pound. When a Spartan does a ground pound jets go off on the back of their suits, Elites also have this. I believe it’s the Ranger that has this ability. You can see it in action on Cario Station in Halo 2 and in Halo: Reach with the jetpack ability. All 343i would need to do is work on some little animations, armor, maybe an H2A Arbiter armor set, and a User Interface, then send it out as dlc. Please 343 putting elites in the game does nothing but boost the diversity in Halo 5.

-Ujurak32

An actual theater mode like h3/h4 and not the lame game dvr.

> 2533274816065673;16:
> Playable Elites oh wait, I forgot the entitled “pro-players” can’t deal with the challenge of “unfair” hit boxes.

elites are gone, adapt and deal with it

> 2533274925741354;17:
> I think that Elites should be added in as free dlc post launch. 343i said that Elites will not be playable AT LAUNCH, they didn’t say that they were NEVER playable. Some of my favorite memories of Halo were playing as an Elite, if Elites are added in the game it will create a more “diverse” game. Some people say that it would be weird to see an Elite ground pound but I think it wouldn’t. I think it would look perfectly natural for an Elite to do a ground pound. When a Spartan does a ground pound jets go off on the back of their suits, Elites also have this. I believe it’s the Ranger that has this ability. You can see it in action on Cario Station in Halo 2 and in Halo: Reach with the jetpack ability. All 343i would need to do is work on some little animations, armor, maybe an H2A Arbiter armor set, and a User Interface, then send it out as dlc. Please 343 putting elites in the game does nothing but boost the diversity in Halo 5.
>
> -Ujurak32

Prehaps they will be added post launch and they will be limited to only BTB, Forge, and custom games. As a result none of the Arena experience will become compromised of elites! Easy solution IMO.