Things that need to be fixed in Halo 4

• Joining in the middle of games

Only positive thing to this is that i get my exp quickly. But I don’t enjoy joining in the middle of the game when the other team needs 100 more points to win and I joined on the losing team that is more than 100 points down. Or joining in the middle of a Rejicide match and the top player has 5 kills to win. I enjoy playing full games, not half games, especially ones where you join the losing team. I understand that this is an attempt on “balancing” things so they teams can be full if someone quits, but I don’t think anyone enjoys joining in the middle of a game.

• DMR needs a slight nerf

A lot of people don’t think it does. 343 wanted to get rid of the OPness of a main precision weapon, which used to be the BR, but now they have the DMR. I have run tests on it (stationary shooting, and all shots hitting) Assuming max skill with all basic precision weapons, a DMR will win at all ranges if both players get all their shots in. Some people like this, but if 343 wants balance, then the DMR needs to be rebalanced so that assuming max skill, a BR and DMR will kill each other and the exact same time if both players get all their shots in at the same time.

• Is there even betrayal booting?

I usually play Slayer Pro but when I play normal matches (ESPECIALLY big team battle) people just love to betray for power weapons. I find this annoying, but I’ve never got the option to boot someone.

• Is the AR OP?

I have no idea, but I joined in the same Regicide match with the same person leading 5 games in a row, and he was dominating with the AR. I personally didn’t get a chance to battle him because he was about 100 points above everyone and I joined in halfway, but he got a triple kill with the AR, and I’m not quite sure how someone does that. Either everyone was a scrub or he was a pro with the AR.

• The tank is kind of useless

Is it just me, or does it shoot extremely slow now? I only got a chance to use it once in a BTB match, and I managed to fire one shot. Then this guy sprinted halfway across the map while I was trying to fire (mashing that right trigger) and boarded the tank (I got out before he got in though). Is there like some huge cool down on the tank shot now?

• No competitive playlist

And if they do add one, they need to get rid of ordnance drops, weapon waypoints, and randomized weapon drops. Also no binary rifles in a competitive playlist… that weapon takes no skill to use in my opinion because I easily get way too many kills with it. 1hitko everyone…

-Lag

> Is it just me or is there a ton of lag in this game? I’m not trying to blame it on the game but my connection is pretty good & I didn’t lag as frequently as I do now in Reach.
>
> I think team matchups should be fixed. I’m definitely going against players of my skill level but my teammates are usually terrible. I can go positive 10 while everyone else on my team goes -15 & lose the game. It’s getting annoying. When everything works perfectly I love the game though.

Lag is annoying when players eat bullets. I don’t get is extremely often, but it happens way more often that Reach or H3. Of course, this is something that will be fixed eventually.

I’m sure there’s a lot more problems, and Halo 4 just came out, so I hope they address these and more balancing issues as things go on.

Also, as a personal preference, I would strongly appreciate returning the 4 shot to the BR. Although 5 shot is close enough, and sometimes I feel like it’s still 4 shot, true balance would be a 4 shot BR with the current DMR. The DMR would always win in long range battles because the BR does not have the kind of range, and the BR would usually win in close battles. Medium range becomes a contest of skill. The other precision weapons seem fine.

Is it just me or is there a ton of lag in this game? I’m not trying to blame it on the game but my connection is pretty good & I didn’t lag as frequently as I do now in Reach.

I think team matchups should be fixed. I’m definitely going against players of my skill level but my teammates are usually terrible. I can go positive 10 while everyone else on my team goes -15 & lose the game. It’s getting annoying. When everything works perfectly I love the game though.

> Is it just me or is there a ton of lag in this game? I’m not trying to blame it on the game but my connection is pretty good & I didn’t lag as frequently as I do now in Reach.
>
> I think team matchups should be fixed. I’m definitely going against players of my skill level but my teammates are usually terrible. I can go positive 10 while everyone else on my team goes -15 & lose the game. It’s getting annoying. When everything works perfectly I love the game though.

Right, I forgot about this one. I have experienced lag, too. It’s kind of annoying sometimes.