Things that need fixed/changed.

First of all to address this before it gets poated by others: 32ms wired, South Central U.S. (I have no connection issues).

1.) I have noticed that sometimes the BR will kill players in 3sk fully shielded. I have done it, and had it happen to me. I have no idea what causes this, or why. --halo3
2.) The Sniper rifle still has problems registering shots, yes it is better than before. Though you can still get bloodshots, or headshots that simply do not register. (I have been shot in the head by one, and went to theater and wondering how I survived, no damage) . --Halo 3
3.) The infection modes in Hall 3 need this change: if a human commits suicide, they need to be turned into a zombie. Im sure we all encounter people trolling and gathering more ammo prolonging matches.
4.) Multiple regen/shield drain/bubble shields being thrown from 1 equipment. No idea what causes this, or how. --halo 3
5.) This goes to all MCC: For social there defintely needa to be party vs party matchmaking implemented, and skill based as well. Too many times in social will you have farmers or unequal teams. I dare say it happens in team hardcore and invasion as well. (Even though they said they fixed this issue).
6.) The challenge system can be buggy. I completed some, and they simply do not reward the xp or the season point.

About #3:
I’ve looked at the custom game settings for Halo 3 Infection, and there seems to be no implemented feature for converting players through suicide. It’s hard built into the code, and I think it’s been this way since the 360 build as well.

I could be wrong though.

> 2533274978592987;2:
> About #3:
> I’ve looked at the custom game settings for Halo 3 Infection, and there seems to be no implemented feature for converting players through suicide. It’s hard built into the code, and I think it’s been this way since the 360 build as well.
>
> I could be wrong though.

If that’s the case, no idea if it can be fixed. Though I am sure they can mess with the codes to solve the problem. (I am no coder or modder, so I have 0 clue). It is still a problem and should be addressed in some form.

> 2533274876278412;1:
> First of all to address this before it gets poated by others: 32ms wired, South Central U.S. (I have no connection issues).
>
> 1.) I have noticed that sometimes the BR will kill players in 3sk fully shielded. I have done it, and had it happen to me. I have no idea what causes this, or why. --halo3
> 2.) The Sniper rifle still has problems registering shots, yes it is better than before. Though you can still get bloodshots, or headshots that simply do not register. (I have been shot in the head by one, and went to theater and wondering how I survived, no damage) . --Halo 3
> 3.) The infection modes in Hall 3 need this change: if a human commits suicide, they need to be turned into a zombie. Im sure we all encounter people trolling and gathering more ammo prolonging matches.
> 4.) Multiple regen/shield drain/bubble shields being thrown from 1 equipment. No idea what causes this, or how. --halo 3
> 5.) This goes to all MCC: For social there defintely needa to be party vs party matchmaking implemented, and skill based as well. Too many times in social will you have farmers or unequal teams. I dare say it happens in team hardcore and invasion as well. (Even though they said they fixed this issue).
> 6.) The challenge system can be buggy. I completed some, and they simply do not reward the xp or the season point.

Hey there’s a feedback thread stickied at the top, post this stuff there