Destroyable Construction
(MAYBE): More Vehicles

Halo 3:
Design Elites
Classic Remakes :)(Pit, Snowbound etc)
Ranking System

It would be intressting to see how it would be in the Halo 4

But Please let there Be A Faboulous Game like Halo 2 it was in the Campaign

The kill cam needs to stay away from Halo. Part of Halo is looking around and calling out on your death screen

> It would be cool if the Halo4 Multiplayer could mess a bit with The Other
>
> So i have done a little Table:
>
> COD:
>
> Kill Cam
> (MAYBE): Deathstreaks for people who aren´t pretty good then Others :

Sorry but I dont like killcams and this other COD stuff.
If there is a Killcam the people cant see how I -Yoink!- them.

Lets Halo 4 be a Halo like Halo1, Halo2 and Halo3 was.

I dont want a Halo-Callofduty-Battlefield 4.

I´m a Halo fan since Halo 1 was realeased on Xbox 1.

I love Science-Fiction First Person Shooter.

There a alot of them but only one series feels like Halo. - Its Halo.

The other Science-Fiction FPS like Crysis (Whats a good game), Resistance on PS3,
Killzone and so on…are something like COD with Aliens.
(That are all good games!!!).

Halo dont needs to copy or clone other games !!!

I agree with you on the Halo 2 thing. The Halo 2 campaign was definitely one of the high points of the series. Halo 2 was a masterpieces the games that came after were mediocre at best and absolute -Yoink- at worst.

> It would be cool if the Halo4 Multiplayer could mess a bit with The Other
>
> So i have done a little Table:
>
> COD:
>
> Kill Cam- <mark>Seeing the location of the person that killed you would take away the skill, plus you have a motion tracker, and the camera points in the direction of the person that killed you anyway. It could be a custom game option or in a separate playlist.</mark>
> (MAYBE): Deathstreaks for people who aren´t pretty good then Others- <mark>No, at least not in all playlists. Halo is a game takes more skill than CoD(even though I like CoD) The point of Halo is that everybody’s equal. Giving bonuses to players that aren’t as good wouldn’t be fair. It could be a custom game option or in a separate playlist.</mark>
>
> Battlefield:
> Destrucable Enviornments- <mark>Frankie confirmed it would be in, but don’t expect to rely heavily on it.</mark>
> (MAYBE): More Vehicles- <mark>No brainer</mark>
>
> Halo 3:
> Design Elites- <mark>NO, NO, NO!</mark>
> Classic Remakes :)(Pit, Snowbound etc)- <mark>Yes__(NOT SNOWBOUND!!!)__</mark>
> Ranking System- <mark>Whatever</mark>
>
> It would be intressting to see how it would be in the Halo 4- <mark>Yes, it would.</mark>
>
> But Please let there Be A Faboulous Game like Halo 2 it was in the Campaign- <mark>Same</mark>

You know what would be a cool “I wish it were possible but it would never be true” idea would be?

Bulletstorm’s “Kill with Skill” Concept…

If Halo 4 were to ever use a Commendation or an Award System then the “Kill with Skill” System would be really cool. Imagine if you got all these different awards being pointed on your screen such as getting a no-scope and the text flashing “Blind Eagle” or something like that.

It would be a very interesting concept but I know it would never happen and it would also draw itself too far away from Halo’s Core Mechanics. Still would be cool though :stuck_out_tongue:

Except for more vehicles everything else is a big NO

OR how about we implement new and exciting features that no one has done before instead of recycling old overused crap!

Just a thought

> Except for more vehicles everything else is a big NO

> OR how about we implement new and exciting features that no one has done before instead of recycling old overused crap!
>
> Just a thought

Nothing is unique or original anymore.

Id like big battles as seen form <mark>Warhawk</mark> and <mark>Frontlines: Fuel of War</mark>.

> > Except for more vehicles everything else is a big NO

I have an idea, how bout we keep HALO like HALO and u go play Cod and battlefield

> COD:
>
> Kill Cam
> (MAYBE): Deathstreaks for people who aren´t pretty good then Others :
>
> Battlefield:
> Destroyable Construction
> (MAYBE): More Vehicles
>
> Halo 3:
> Design Elites
> Classic Remakes :)(Pit, Snowbound etc)
> Ranking System

Kill Cam: We have the death screen -> callouts

Destroyable Construction: what for?? in halo something like this won’t work (imagine
you destroy the snipetower on guardian :/)

Halo 3: design elites: yes
classic remakes: yes (but snowbound, i mean, really?:smiley: )
ranking system: yes
<mark>BR: YES</mark>

> > OR how about we implement new and exciting features that no one has done before instead of recycling old overused crap!
> >
> > Just a thought
>
> Nothing is unique or original anymore.

…are you kidding?