Things that have to go

Camo ability has to go, takes away all the competitiveness like in Halo 3 you actually had to go for it mostly as a team to get it in certain spots. Boltshot has to go people who say it has to STAY as it is you are probably one of the people using it, you can’t join one game with a person not using it and if you do you should go try the lottery and seriously people use the boltshot on big maps? Last Jetpack has to go, this is not starwars we are flying around like jango fett shooting people. Camo needs to go completely, the bolshot nerfed or put as an ordnance or maybe both! and jetpack has to go. Also bring back Slayer Pro why would you remove the only close to having it to halo 3.

Boltshot does not have to go, I could see a range reduction tho. I rarely use it personally.

Camo is fine.

Jetpack is fine.

Slayer Pro was taken down for tweaks.

> Camo ability has to go, takes away all the competitiveness like in Halo 3 you actually had to go for it mostly as a team to get it in certain spots.

I hate to be “That guy” but Active Camo is countered rather easily with Promo Vision. Also the fact that it has dummy pings on your radar should alert you to the fact that someone is using camo nearby, and to further exploit this use the Sensor perk it will pick up AC user’s very quickly. Also using Resupply or Grenadier will help with people who use AC.

I guess that’s right but people are starting to just crouch around in corners with it with a boltshot and just wait for you. That’s the real reason why i believe it should be taken out because in Halo 3 there was a spot where it would spawn and it wouldnt be right away, i just feel that this camo promotes camping with boltshot and jetpack before no one had a way to escape you or go all the way into the air and shoot you it takes away the one on one competitiveness it used to have and its just about having the sneak attack on people.

FUlly disagree. maybe I can only think that boltshot should be nerfed a little, but I never had any problems from it.

> I guess that’s right but people are starting to just crouch around in corners with it with a boltshot and just wait for you. That’s the real reason why i believe it should be taken out because in Halo 3 there was a spot where it would spawn and it wouldnt be right away, i just feel that this camo promotes camping with boltshot and jetpack before no one had a way to escape you or go all the way into the air and shoot you it takes away the one on one competitiveness it used to have and its just about having the sneak attack on people.

Have you ever heard that wierd sound like some kind of weapon was charging and it seemed to be coming from that corner you were sprinting too. Next time you hear it. Stop, wait a few seconds longer and after it discharges go around the corner.

Flinch is the only thing that needs to go.

> Flinch is the only thing that needs to go.

That and Instant Respawn.

AA’s in general need to go.

Back in the days of halos 2 and 3 we didn’t need jet packs because we could jump high enough to the point where they weren’t necessary.

Also, active camo doesn’t promote any teamwork, and it is useless unless you crouch walk. Back in the halo ce-3 time, camo was a pick up and, get this… it actually worked! You could walk around at any speed and stay invisible, and you didn’t appear on the radar. Finding someone who was using AC used to take skill, now all you have to do is look on your radar.

Bolt shot is a pocket shotgun. No one should be spawning with a one shot kill weapon anyways. I remember back in halo 3 there was a shotgun pistol called the mauler. The only way you could one shot kill people with it is if you duel wielded it. Single wield took around 2 shots. And that was assuming you could even find one on the map first. It was balanced much better than the bolt shot.

Now i know you don’t believe waiting around the corner to hear for that boltshot to stop charging is gonna help. What are you going to do? Charge him, hit him once by that time its already charged, shoot him? By the time you get all 5shots in his charge would have hit you twice and gernade him? That’s the last choice you have that could probably work depending on the spot but what if you have no nades?

I do believe flinch does have to go and we do have the specialization for it but it doesn’t really help.

> Now i know you don’t believe waiting around the corner to hear for that boltshot to stop charging is gonna help. What are you going to do? Charge him, hit him once by that time its already charged, shoot him? By the time you get all 5shots in his charge would have hit you twice and gernade him? That’s the last choice you have that could probably work depending on the spot but what if you have no nades?
>
> I do believe flinch does have to go and we do have the specialization for it but it doesn’t really help.

It works for me more often than not. When I get to an intersection and hear that charge, just wait it out. Most of the time when a bolt shot player misses the first shot, you should win the fight.

> AA’s in general need to go.
>
> Back in the days of halos 2 and 3 we didn’t need jet packs because we could jump high enough to the point where they weren’t necessary.
>
> Also, active camo doesn’t promote any teamwork, and it is useless unless you crouch walk. Back in the halo ce-3 time, camo was a pick up and, get this… it actually worked! You could walk around at any speed and stay invisible, and you didn’t appear on the radar. Finding someone who was using AC used to take skill, now all you have to do is look on your radar.
>
> Bolt shot is a pocket shotgun. No one should be spawning with a one shot kill weapon anyways. I remember back in halo 3 there was a shotgun pistol called the mauler. The only way you could one shot kill people with it is if you duel wielded it. Single wield took around 2 shots. And that was assuming you could even find one on the map first. It was balanced much better than the bolt shot.

you know, AA’s do belong in the game and Halo has been moving that way for a while. First we had equipment in halo 3, then they moved into full blown AA’s in reach.

The camo has been adjusted to having to crouch walk to use it for a the lone reason that it has become an AA.

Bolt shots only problem is its range.

> > Flinch is the only thing that needs to go.
>
> That and <mark>Instant Respawn</mark>.

It doesn’t belong in SWAT and FFA game types. I don’t have an issue with the other play list.

> AA’s in general need to go.

They’re apart of Halo now and are not going anywhere. Yeah it can be a p.i.t.a, but you have to deal with it, they’re here to stay.

Boltshot, nerf that -Yoink-!

Camo, DONT MAKE IT SO WHEN THEY STOP MOVING THE BLUE DOTS FADE OFF MY RADAR!! Bad enough I can’t see em, but I’ve now got NO CLUE AT ALL that ANYONE is near!!! So cheap, especially when countered with the OSK boltshot!

Jet pack, more about mobility, I can live with it. They’re usually way in the open anyway so no fuss.

Flinch, i do not like. But at least it ain’t BLOOM!!

I’m more miffed about the basic bugs, like custom options, forge, and split screen lag!!

> > Camo ability has to go, takes away all the competitiveness like in Halo 3 you actually had to go for it mostly as a team to get it in certain spots.
>
> I hate to be “That guy” but Active Camo is countered rather easily with Promo Vision. Also the fact that it has dummy pings on your radar should alert you to the fact that someone is using camo nearby, and to further exploit this use the Sensor perk it will pick up AC user’s very quickly. Also using Resupply or Grenadier will help with people who use AC.

active camo`s problem has nothing to do with how balanced it is, the problem is at its core. unlike all the other armor abilities active camo pretty much encourages people to camp, which in my opinion is something you should discourage. active camo would fit much better in the sandbox as an ordinance.

as for everything else the OP said

boltshot needs nerf

jetpack isn`t all that bad

> Flinch, i do not like. But at least it ain’t BLOOM!!

I’d rather have de scoping and bloom than flinch and not being forced to stand when shot while crouched.

AAs need to go

Sprint needs to go

Instant Respawn needs to go

Grenade indicators need to go

I agree with OP, I’m not big on the AA’s and stuff but I’m fine with EVERYTHING and I think that 343i did a DAMN GOOD JOB EXCEPT…

-ACtiVE CAmmo must be removed from LOADOUTS and placed in ORDINANCE

-Boltshot REMOVED from Loadouts or heavily modified. (reduce range, reduce damage)

> > > Flinch is the only thing that needs to go.
> >
> > That and <mark>Instant Respawn</mark>.
>
> It doesn’t belong in SWAT and FFA game types. I don’t have an issue with the other play list.

Instant respawn does not have a place in Halo AT ALL. In Halo you should have enough time for your shields to recharge before the person you just killed is back in your face trying to kill you again. DO you know how many times I have killed someone just to have them instant respawn and quick run back to where we fought and then have them one shot me in the head? It only works in games where there are no shields such as COD.