THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE IN HALO 5 GUARDIANS!!

Remember when you got your first nameplate in Halo Reach? Or your flaming helmet and cool armor effect?
I wish these features would be in halo 5 guardians. I have to admit halo reach had a great multiplayer. I wish halo 5 guardians would be GREATER. I would like good gamemodes to come back like invasion, living dead (not flood, like halo reach), and griffball. If Microsoft is making halo 5 exclusive to xbox one I would LOVE to at least see these features.

The only reason why I am buying the one is because of halo
So please make it worth the money.

Needs to be more like halo3 imo. Use achievements to unlock armor so it’s not an.xp grindfest like reach.

Also they could add player created map for people to play on like in reach

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I have to admit halo reach had a great multiplayer.

lol

> > I have to admit halo reach had a great multiplayer.

If you didn’t care for infinity settings, Halo Reach certainly felt great compared to Halo 4.

> Needs to be more like halo3 imo. Use achievements to unlock armor so it’s not an.xp grindfest like reach.

Or make both options available. You can do the achievements to get the armor, but if you don’t have the aptitude, persistence, or inclination you can eventually get the armors by virtue of sticking with the game.

> I have to admit halo reach had a great multiplayer.

Totally.

I did like the customisable extras like name plates and flaming helmets, it added another level of individuality to the game IMO :slight_smile:

Mirror’s Edge 2 combat mechanics!!!:)Emphasis on agile efficient combat movement with the use of the surrounding enviroment like only a Spartan can!! Powerful, quick, clean, hard!!!
http://youtu.be/TYtlSqIPO7k Combat starts at about 55 sec mark.

> Remember when you got your first nameplate in Halo Reach? Or your flaming helmet and cool armor effect?
> I wish these features would be in halo 5 guardians. I have to admit halo <mark>reach had a great multiplayer</mark>. I wish halo 5 guardians would be GREATER. I would like good gamemodes to come back like invasion, living dead (not flood, like halo reach), and griffball. If Microsoft is making halo 5 exclusive to xbox one I would LOVE to at least see these features.
>
>
> The only reason why I am buying the one is because of halo
> So please make it worth the money.

guys lets face it. reach multiplayer > halo4 multiplayer any day of the week.
for me what i liked most about the reach multiplayer is exactly what OP said, the amour unlocks and customisation, and i honestly hope the spartans shown in the beta trailer are place holders and not anything what they’ll actually look like, because they look plain and boring to be honest.
everyones spartan in h4 looked the same or near enough the same, we need that detailed customisation again imo.

> Mirror’s Edge 2 combat mechanics!!!:)Emphasis on agile efficient combat movement with the use of the surrounding enviroment like only a Spartan can!! Powerful, quick, clean, hard!!!
> http://youtu.be/TYtlSqIPO7k

Wait… what?
im unsure if your post was even meant for this forum?
do you want spartans to be free running front flipping super soldiers?
explain please :confused:

As an elaboration on CQC in game. Afterall, Spartans are exceptional at CQC with their heightened physical abilities along with their armour boosting those abilities and are not just fantastic shooters.

> As an elaboration on CQC in game. Afterall, Spartans are exceptional at CQC with their heightened physical abilities along with their armour boosting those abilities and are not just fantastic shooters.

This is Halo, not mirrors edge. As much as they are skilled at CQC they also weigh a tonne and would break most of the scenery if they started hopping around on it.

Not necessarily. Spartans are extremely efficient and controlled when it comes to using their force and weight according to the situation they find themselves in. Mjolnir armour is designed to assist and not compromise the Spartan in battle. Weight of a Spartan will have an effect on the enviroment such as when a Spartan sprints, jumps off a tree/wall or lands on the ground from a great height but nothing too extreme that goes against a Spartan’s will.

I don’t know why we’re discussing Mirror’s Edge’s combat like it’s some kind of good idea.

No. No thanks, never, not under any circumstances. I don’t see why that would be a good idea.

Talk about one hell of a serious change.

LET ME PUT THE TITLE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT’S A SUPER IMPORTANT TOPIC!!!ZOMG!!!1!!!1111!!!LULZhahahaROFL!!!

Things like armor customization isn’t that big of a deal and it doesn’t make the game any better. Thus, the infamous saying, “You can polish a turd, but in the end, it’s still a piece of poo”

I agree that some of the gametypes from Reach could come back, but the game has to be a good game before you start adding in all the flare that you’re talking about. You could put all the things you listed into H4 and it would still be a bad game because it’s just a bad game. No amount of armor customization or gametypes could make it better.

So one thing that HAS TO MAKE IT INTO HALO 5, is good mechanics and fair gameplay before the rest is added.

I just want Invasion, Forge world and my CQB helmet.
And don’t forget the bubble shield.

That is my wish list.