THINGS THAT GRIND YOUR GEARS

Played a few rounds of Big Team last night and had team mates in every single one with their Kinect Mics on. Which means, everyone was lucky enough to hear them talking to their friend, dogs barking, people shouting, background noise
…not to mention, for some reason I wasn’t able to mute anyone/mute all. Has this been acting up for anyone else?
TURN YOUR MIC OFF IF YOU’RE NOT GONNA USE IT PROPERLY

Second thing. I was playing in Arena and grabbed the Battle Rifle, only to have a TEAMMATE kill me and take the BR.
This is ARENA and we each have ONE life and we we’re LOSING and this guy decides to shoot me.
DONT SHOOT YOUR TEAM MATES.

Third and last thing for me. I was playing Warzone, only to have our team lose due to NO ONE working as a team. I understand that you want to get a decent K/D, but if you see a team mate dying…ummm…HELP THEM.
WORK AS A TEAM SOMETIMES!

What grinds your gears?

Those Locusts really grind my gears…oh wait, we’re talking Halo? Eh hem…

• AFK / QuittersI usually play solo, so when someone quits on my team it’s very difficult to win when the teams are uneven.

Umm lets see.

Quiters

People who kill their own team for power weapons/ weapons they want

People betraying their own team (getting run over included when they obviously didnt even try to move)

Own team taking down your shields

De-Rankers

People who have mics that either Play music (I dont want to hear your -Yoink- music, have a full house of people, or the worst hard breathers)

Try hards

People taking the sniper rifle and missing every shot.

> 2533274801743498;1:
> What grinds your gears?

The clutch.

> 2533274891841289;4:
> People taking the sniper rifle and missing every shot.

I second this

Having to pee during warzone

When trying to adjust my aim, in order to get my reticle on target, my reticle becomes stuck in the mud and stops responding to my input due to the precision aiming zone dropping my sensitivity. And then I provide more input to compensate for the unresponsive reticle, only to have the aim acceleration cause my reticle to unexpectedly lurch. As painfully unintuitive as that aiming process is, the saddest part is I can still get kills due to the absurd levels of bullet magnetism.

What grinds my gears though, is seeing a community of people defending the aiming mechanics.

> 2533274891841289;4:
> People taking the sniper rifle and missing every shot.

My bad…

> 2533274796589777;9:
> > 2533274891841289;4:
> > People taking the sniper rifle and missing every shot.
>
>
> My bad…

Lol honesty is a virtue at least.

> 2610345319735860;8:
> When trying to adjust my aim, in order to get my reticle on target, my reticle becomes stuck in the mud and stops responding to my input due to the precision aiming zone dropping my sensitivity. And then I provide more input to compensate for the unresponsive reticle, only to have the aim acceleration cause my reticle to unexpectedly lurch. As painfully unintuitive as that aiming process is, the saddest part is I can still get kills due to the absurd levels of bullet magnetism.
>
> What grinds my gears though, is seeing a community of people defending the aiming mechanics.

are they that bad?

I always just thought I sucked, lol

It hink I would still suck even if there were no aiming problems though.

I’m right there with you. The kinect players with the mic on. You hear screaming kids, some -Yoink!- trying to rap, dogs barking, a wife -Yoinking!- at the guy playing cause he plays too much or just other annoyng crap through the mic.

With Halo, it is the teammate in big team battle flying around in a vehicle running over teammates because either he doesn’t care or just not paying attention.

I hate it when i get a betrayal in swat when i am going to kill an enemy.

> 2533274829723893;3:
> Umm lets see.
>
> Quiters
>
> People who kill their own team for power weapons/ weapons they want
>
> People betraying their own team (getting run over included when they obviously didnt even try to move)
>
> Own team taking down your shields
>
> De-Rankers
>
> People who have mics that either Play music (I dont want to hear your -Yoink- music, have a full house of people, or the worst hard breathers)
>
> Try hards

I had two back to back matches with different teammates who would slowly shoot me because I got to the sniper before them. Apparently if you shoot a teammate slow enough and eventually kill them it doesn’t count as a betrayal… Ended up getting booted for going betrayal-back-and-fourth with those -Yoink- heads… those were my two most aggravating matches I’d have to say.

The mic thing is also very annoying. Either blaring horrible music, saying the ‘n’ word over and over to elicit responses, or children screaming = most lobbies I get into. Why is there no lobby mute???

> 2533274884994394;13:
> I hate it when i get a betrayal in swat when i am going to kill an enemy.

I second this

> 2571474965809137;5:
> > 2533274801743498;1:
> > What grinds your gears?
>
>
> The clutch.

How did no one else give you props for one of the best play on words I’ve seen on this site?

> 2571474965809137;5:
> > 2533274801743498;1:
> > What grinds your gears?
>
>
> The clutch.

Or as I like to call it: my 2015 anti-theft device.

The one thing that bothers me is when the arena game starts and all 3 teammates go in separate directions, only to die seconds later. If you are good enough to go 20-5, go Leroy Jenkins all day. If you are an average player, stick near your team and focus fire. Also use your mic for communication and callouts. You will win more often.

People that use their mics to complain that the team is -Yoink- and that they want to win when the Warzone match is a minute long.
Having to hear the other team once the match is over because: a) you have won and they are insulting you or b)they have won and they are laughing at you.
Not to mention teammates running into my crosshairs

I love/hate when people on my team are trying to act hard. They talk about “Oh, man, this team SUCKS!” and attribute every single one of their deaths to their team. I’ll often plug my mic in just to rile them up.

I don’t play competitively, but I think it’s odd that someone filling up the bottom of the leaderboard would talk -Yoink-. Remember: if you stop crying about the game, you might actually find yourself enjoying it.

The aiming.