Things I'd Like To See

This list probably won’t make any impact whatsoever, but that’s never stopped me from using bullet points before:

[/li]- Some of the vehicles from Halo Wars, such as Vultures and Vampires.

• Stronger Assault Rifle.
    -The one we have now is kind of garbage.
  • Increased hijack radius.
    -I’m not saying Halo 3’s “Hijack a Banshee from a mile away” radius was good, but Reach’s is too small IMO.
  • Vehicles that can take a few shots from DMR fire.
  • Valhalla and/or Sandtrap
    -Pretty much anything from Halo 3 will work better than ones from Halo: CE, because Halo 3 maps were designed with the BR in mind. I know 343 said they wanted to have brand new maps, but in case they do bring back some old ones, these would be at the top of my list.
  • Forge leaders
    -Remember in Halo 3 where you could change whether or not other players could go into Forge mode? I want that to come back, but I also want you to be able to let certain people go into Forge mode as well. It would be a nice feature to prevent trolling from misc. people in your party, and it could open up some fun custom games (4v4 + 1 monitor per team sounds intense).
  • More indigenous creatures.
    -We had Moa and Gueata(?) in Reach, but Moa were only cool the first few times and the Gueata only showed up once.
  • More civilian vehicles.
    -Who am I kidding? Just bring back the forklift and I’ll be fine.
  • Better Active Camo.
    -I miss being able to move at a moderate pace and still be cloaked. Also, I’d like it if friendlies in AC jammed your radar with friendly units, not enemy units.
  • Go back to left-handed Jackals.
    -I had a touch time with Jackals for awhile, and eventually I realized that it was because the Reach Jackals are right-handed, and they had always been left-handed. This is a weird complaint, but my enemies aren’t allowed to switch which hand they hold weapons with. Ever.
  • No Sword-clash.

That’s all I can think of for now. Comments? What would you like to see?

EDIT: For some reason, my precious bullet points aren’t appearing in the actual post, just the preview.

RANK! 1-50 Please, that’s all I really require. Would a spectator mode be nice? Sure, is it required? Meh.

Sadly I am not expecting any vehicles from Halo Wars to be in. MAYBE the Vulture in Campaign, but many units like the cobra and vampire really only serve as a counter unit to specific things and wouldn’t fit well in the sandbox.

> This list probably won’t make any impact whatsoever, but that’s never stopped me from using bullet points before:
>
>
> [/li]- Some of the vehicles from Halo Wars, such as Vultures and Vampires.
> - Go back to left-handed Jackals.
> -I had a touch time with Jackals for awhile, and eventually I realized that it was because the Reach Jackals are right-handed, and they had always been left-handed. This is a weird complaint, but my enemies aren’t allowed to switch which hand they hold weapons with. Ever.
> - No Sword-clash.

The Vulture is massive, it’s probably almost as long as Guardian, this vehicle doesn’t belong in H4, the maps would have to be on the same scale as BF3, or even ARMA 2.

Your complaint about the “handedness” of the enemies made me think: I’d LOVE it, if different individuals had left or right handedness, add some personality to them, on both sides, for both Human and Covenant.

Sword clash? Do you mean sword block? Because the removal of sword block has made FFA Swordbase pretty difficult for anyone without the sword to win :stuck_out_tongue:

> RANK! 1-50 Please, that’s all I really require. Would a spectator mode be nice? Sure, is it required? Meh.

Here goes the rank thing again…