Things I would love to see

• Stronger AR with not so much bloom
  • Please no flooding the game with Forge maps like in Reach
    -Balanced maps where no team has an advantage. There are a few maps in Reach where one team starts with a big advantage.
    -Grenades to not be so strong that you don’t have to rely on your gun.
  • Plasmas to be a little more magnetic than Reach.
  • Useful ranking system. Arena was not so good.
  • No to very little map remakes.

That’s all I can think about right now.

For the vanilla maps, there should be no remakes.

DLC however…

> For the vanilla maps, there should be no remakes.
>
> DLC however…

I’ll be good with Guardian coming back. But nothing like Hemorrhage.

AR looks pretty decent so far, imo. In videos, people are actually getting kills with the AR!

I do hope that 343 show more of the AR though. Too many people using the BR in videos, it’s quite annoying and boring.

> 0 - Stronger AR with not so much bloom
> 1- Please no flooding the game with Forge maps like in Reach
> 2- Balanced maps where no team has an advantage. There are a few maps in Reach where one team starts with a big advantage.
> 3- Grenades to not be so strong that you don’t have to rely on your gun.
> 4- Plasmas to be a little more magnetic than Reach.
> 5- Useful ranking system. Arena was not so good.
> 6- No to very little map remakes.
>
> That’s all I can think about right now.

1. Disagree; the AR seemed underpowered because of Reach’s bleedthrough system. It should be fine now with Halo 3’s bleedthrough back.
  2. Disagree; if the default maps are unbalanced, then I’d rather have forged, fair ones that promote equal gameplay. But yes, I’d prefer default balanced maps if possible.
  3. Agree; cough, Sword Base, cough
  4. Agree: plz no mini nukes a la Reach
  5. Disagree; I found them to be fine, any more magnetism would be OP.
  6. Agree and Disagree; yes to good ranking system, very essential to longetivity of game. As to Arena, the execution was bad, but the system itself I found to be fine.
  7. So you’re saying you want many map remakes? No thanks.

> 0. Disagree; the AR seemed underpowered because of Reach’s bleedthrough system. It should be fine now with Halo 3’s bleedthrough back.
> 1. Disagree; if the default maps are unbalanced, then I’d rather have forged, fair ones that promote equal gameplay. But yes, I’d prefer default balanced maps if possible.
> 2. Agree; cough, Sword Base, cough
> 3. Agree: plz no mini nukes a la Reach
> 4. Disagree; I found them to be fine, any more magnetism would be OP.
> 5. Agree and Disagree; yes to good ranking system, very essential to longetivity of game. As to Arena, the execution was bad, but the system itself I found to be fine.
> 6. So you’re saying you want many map remakes? No thanks.

1. So the AR is better. Good
  2. Fine but not too many of them. Let the players make their own maps and put it into MM.
  3. Sometimes they go though the enemies arm pit even though you it looks like you threw it directly at them.
  4. No, I was saying that I don’t want map remakes.

In terms of Remakes nothing that appeared in a 360 Halo game.

Meaning, only Halo CE and 2 maps that HAVENT already been remade in 3 or Reach yet.

Halo 3 and Reach maps can begin being remade whenever the next platform comes out, or their respective game servers are permanently shut down.

> > 0. Disagree; the AR seemed underpowered because of Reach’s bleedthrough system. It should be fine now with Halo 3’s bleedthrough back.
> > 1. Disagree; if the default maps are unbalanced, then I’d rather have forged, fair ones that promote equal gameplay. But yes, I’d prefer default balanced maps if possible.
> > 2. Agree; cough, Sword Base, cough
> > 3. Agree: plz no mini nukes a la Reach
> > 4. Disagree; I found them to be fine, any more magnetism would be OP.
> > 5. Agree and Disagree; yes to good ranking system, very essential to longetivity of game. As to Arena, the execution was bad, but the system itself I found to be fine.
> > 6. So you’re saying you want many map remakes? No thanks.
>
> 0. So the AR is better. Good
> 1. Fine but not too many of them. Let the players make their own maps and put it into MM.
> 4. Sometimes they go though the enemies arm pit even though you it looks like you threw it directly at them.
> 6. No, I was saying that I don’t want map remakes.

You should reword #6 because you’re saying the opposite of what you mean :p. And for #4, the solution to that would be expand the hitbox a very tiny bit - but a lot of the times when stickies go through a person, it’s usually an uncommon glitch.

> > 0 - Stronger AR with not so much bloom
> > 1- Please no flooding the game with Forge maps like in Reach
> > 2- Balanced maps where no team has an advantage. There are a few maps in Reach where one team starts with a big advantage.
> > 3- Grenades to not be so strong that you don’t have to rely on your gun.
> > 4- Plasmas to be a little more magnetic than Reach.
> > 5- Useful ranking system. Arena was not so good.
> > 6- No to very little map remakes.
> >
> > That’s all I can think about right now.
>
> 0. Disagree; the AR seemed underpowered because of Reach’s bleedthrough system. It should be fine now with Halo 3’s bleedthrough back.
> 1. Disagree; if the default maps are unbalanced, then I’d rather have forged, fair ones that promote equal gameplay. But yes, I’d prefer default balanced maps if possible.
> 2. Agree; cough, Sword Base, cough
> 3. Agree: plz no mini nukes a la Reach
> 4. Disagree; I found them to be fine, any more magnetism would be OP.
> 5. Agree and Disagree; yes to good ranking system, very essential to longetivity of game. As to Arena, the execution was bad, but the system itself I found to be fine.
> 6. So you’re saying you want many map remakes? No thanks.

1. Disagree both ways. You should NEVER have to rely on Melee or Grenades for a weapon to stand on it’s own two feet. The two should be flexible perks/utilities for when situations call for them and NOT a crutch to lean on. That said, the AR was accurate enough in Reach, if not TOO accurate, that’s why it was so weak. I say MORE damage, MORE bloom = healthy balance of close range dominance, and skill requirement at mid range.

(Side note on Bleedthrough - Melee damage had better not be 70% like it was in Halo 3 and Reach, that’s way too high. Something like 40% would be perfect. Or at least enough that it takes 3 total to kill OR 1 on a shieldless opponent)

1. Agree with #2. Forge maps introduce more maps than map packs. And alot of them are VERY well made. But please don’t skimp on REAL maps and lean on Forge to bring you out of a tight spot. Reach had REALLY bad maps, Forge maps were necessary. I like them as a perk, but not a necessity.

2. More symmetrical maps. And more thought put into Asymmetrical ones than Reach offered is good, yes.

3. Yes. Grenades and Melee should both be considered utilities. TOOLS. Not weapons. No aim assist on grenades whatsoever please. And a smaller blast radius than Reach.

4. Disagree with both. They are already overpowered. Make them far less magnetic than Reach. FAR LESS. In fact, figure out more ways to nerf them. For instance, it would be nice if they had to fly a certain distance before they would stick. We can spawn with them any time now, do you want Halo 4 to ALWAYS be Elite Slayer?

5. Agree. Skill should be a factor in how you are matched in matchmaking. Even if the game just matched in 5 divisions (Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Onyx divisions) That would be acceptable.

6. Map remakes from Halo CE and 2 only, if any I wouldn’t want more than a couple. And only ones not already remade in 3 or Reach. Considering Halo 3 and Reach are both ALSO on the Xbox 360 and both ALSO have working Xbox Live multiplayer, if I want to play their maps, I will pop them in my disc tray and play them.