Things I would love to see in Halo 4...

• The ability to swap weapons with a teammate. You can do it with marines, why not in multiplayer?
    • I would love to see some sort of spawn protection to reduce spawn kills. Obviously the protection would go away as soon as you fire a gun.
    • Plasma pistols should drain all jetpack energy.
    • The assault rifle should be much weaker in my opinion.
    • And lastly, I would love if they implemented bots into halo 4. Gears of war can do it, why can’t halo?

Bots arnt in Halo 4 but I would love to see them in 5.

I would love to see the Scarab gun or something equivalent in Customs/Forge.

I would also love to see fully customizable controls instead of preset ones.

I would definitely love if they made it possible to make your controls completely customizable. And it would be awesome if they let you add the scarab gun into forge…it’d also be pretty cool if they made forge more in depth, kind of like farcrys.

Why on earth would you want the AR to be weaker? If anything, it should be stronger and have it’s place as a 16 shot kill weapon. The BR and DMR would dominate it.

Sword dodge.

Teammate weapon swap.

Colour coding tagging of players, vehicle & pickups.

Stun on plasma weapons.

Slide jumping.

More CTF & assault.

1. Spawn protection would just be a place for noobs to take advantage of
  2. bots are boring no offence
  3. I want sub machine gun to be back and awesome spartan customization to return
  4. grifball to return and get rid of needle rifle

Weather in Forge

Forerunner Baffler in Forge

Playable Elites (Pleeeeease 343 bambi eyes)

Longer-range shotgun

More Space combat

More giant-fauna fights

And keep needle rifle

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. No
  4. NO
  5. Maybe

Better verticle control in forge would be great.

> Weather in Forge
>
> Forerunner Baffler in Forge
>
> Playable Elites (Pleeeeease 343 bambi eyes)
>
> Longer-range shotgun
>
> More Space combat
>
> More giant-fauna fights
>
> And keep needle rifle

Hell no…gun is already OP has it is

-Custom Game-only Bots. (Not as a suitable replacement for Matchmaking, just a couple of 'em per game for Machinima purposes)

-Elites in multiplayer.

-Better art-design.

-The Master Chief dies in the first 5 seconds, and we are introduced to characters who are actually interesting and appealing in any way.

:smiley:

> (Okay, but seriously, I’d like the Forge mode pieces to be a little less grey and bland. I always thought that instead of small lights nobody can see anyway, they should have let you change the colour of the glass.)

> 1. - The ability to swap weapons with a teammate. You can do it with marines, why not in multiplayer?
>
> 2. - I would love to see some sort of spawn protection to reduce spawn kills. Obviously the protection would go away as soon as you fire a gun.
>
> 3. - Plasma pistols should drain all jetpack energy.
>
> 4. - The assault rifle should be much weaker in my opinion.
>
> 5. - And lastly, I would love if they implemented bots into halo 4. Gears of war can do it, why can’t halo?

Yea, 343 made a HUGE mistake deciding not to implement bots into Halo 4 multiplyer. And it’s not like it can’t be done, games like 007, Unreal Tournament and even Combat Training in Black Ops had great multiplyer bots.

I just really don’t see why that has never been implemented into Halo. I really don’t

Make the AR weaker are you kidding? Its already pretty much useless compared to the other weapons. They need to make the AR stronger

> > 1. - The ability to swap weapons with a teammate. You can do it with marines, why not in multiplayer?
> >
> > 2. - I would love to see some sort of spawn protection to reduce spawn kills. Obviously the protection would go away as soon as you fire a gun.
> >
> > 3. - Plasma pistols should drain all jetpack energy.
> >
> > 4. - The assault rifle should be much weaker in my opinion.
> >
> > 5. - And lastly, I would love if they implemented bots into halo 4. Gears of war can do it, why can’t halo?
>
> Yea, 343 made a HUGE mistake deciding not to implement bots into Halo 4 multiplyer. And it’s not like it can’t be done, games like 007, Unreal Tournament and even Combat Training in Black Ops had great multiplyer bots.
>
> I just really don’t see why that has never been implemented into Halo. I really don’t

I think they should add bots in custom games but not matchmaking. If they were in customs it would give the opportunity for people who dont have xbox live to experience the multiplayer. I have live now but back in the halo 2 days when i didn’t i was pissed off that i couldn’t play the multiplayer without friends

> 1. - The ability to swap weapons with a teammate. You can do it with marines, why not in multiplayer?
>
> 2. - I would love to see some sort of spawn protection to reduce spawn kills. Obviously the protection would go away as soon as you fire a gun.
>
> 3. - Plasma pistols should drain all jetpack energy.
>
> 4. - The assault rifle should be much weaker in my opinion.
>
> 5. - And lastly, I would love if they implemented bots into halo 4. Gears of war can do it, why can’t halo?

1. You can do that already. You just need a mic and/or a brain.
  2. No. If 1 team sucked enough to get completely dominated and forced into they’re spawn, they deserve to be dominated. And plus, people already have the ability to simply ‘not spawn’.
  3. Um…Its a temporary fix to a permanent problem.
  4. You’re an idiot. The AR should always beat a BR if the AR user is just as good as the BR user in close range.
  5. No. Just…no. We have multiplayer already. Bots don’t benefit except tons of coding is put onto the disk.