Things I want 343I to change.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bring back the Halo Reach shotgun design. Seriously the H4 and H5 one looks dumb af

Bring back playable elites! My gamer tag says why.

Bring back actual crotch armor as well as a Halo Reach-like armor customization.

Stop making forerunner things look new and shiny

Bring in better enemies. Bring back the flood into the main story line for F**K sake!

BRING BACK CUSTOM EMBLEMS. I seriously hate how we have to choose pre-made crap. I honestly love the idea of having calling cards, but LEAVE EMBLEMS OUT OF IT!!! Really plz do, I can’t make my emblem from Reach in H5 :’(

Bring back classic color pallet. I am pretty darn color blind so this is more of a personal problem for me.

Bring back the troop transport warthog and the Falcon/Hornet! What the hell was 343I thinking when they made a crappy design with the wasp?

Stop it with the REQ pack deals and promotions. We KNOW it’s there. We KNOW we can buy those darn things. Stahp putting the “best value” and the “Maximum value!” in the front of the store! (I mean I’m sorry. I know this one doesn’t make all that much sense. It just bothers me)

Bring back more classic weapons. Brutes have returned in HW2 so I can see some potential in there.

I want them to change their servers so we get a good stable game for once. They have yet to deliver a stable game yet. Been helping my company grind to Achilles. We were at 5999/6000 for ground vehicles kills. I have a game where I killed several as the gunner of a warthog. Game ends and we are still at 5999/6000… WTF… ok… Next game… I get a few kills on a gun goose. I die and call in a level 5 random vehicle req and get a hannible mantis… Then of course circle of death and disconnect. I hardly ever never disconnect… Well on waypoint my company has passed the level 3 of ground vehicle kills and I have yet gotten the commendation pack. . If Halo is to survive 343 needs to deliver a :100: percent functioning game which they haven’t done on Xbox one yet.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I want them to change their servers so we get a good stable game for once. They have yet to deliver a stable game yet. Been helping my company grind to Achilles. We were at 5999/6000 for ground vehicles kills. I have a game where I killed several as the gunner of a warthog. Game ends and we are still at 5999/6000… WTF… ok… Next game… I get a few kills on a gun goose. I die and call in a level 5 random vehicle req and get a hannible mantis… Then of course circle of death and disconnect. I hardly ever never disconnect… Well on waypoint my company has passed the level 3 of ground vehicle kills and I have yet gotten the commendation pack. . If Halo is to survive 343 needs to deliver a :100: percent functioning game which they haven’t done on Xbox one yet.

Yeah true

Is this your Halo 6 wishlist? Because I doubt most of this stuff will happen in Halo 5.

> 2533274890809655;1:
> Stop making forerunner things look new and shiny

Didn’t they always look that way?

> 2533274890809655;1:
> What the hell was 343I thinking when they made a crappy design with the wasp?

But I like the Wasp

Out of all Shotgun desgins,I dislike Reaches the most.

> Bring back the troop transport warthog and the Falcon/Hornet! What the hell was 343I thinking when they made a crappy design with the wasp?

I still don’t understand the hysteria surrounding the Falcon. It looks like a vehicle begging to be shot down.

The design of the Wasp looks good to me. Looks like something centuries into the future

> Bring in better enemies. Bring back the flood into the main story line for F**K sake!

They better give a good reason and execution for the Flood to come back to avoid what happen to Cortana. Hopefully, the upcoming story expansion in HW2 can help explain its reasons.

> Bring back actual crotch armor as well as a Halo Reach-like armor customization.

I thought Halo 4 had the best armour customization if we remove those -yoink- looking armour & helmets. (Opinions opinions let them be).

> Bring back classic color pallet. I am pretty darn color blind so this is more of a personal problem for me.

I too have a minor case of colour blindness. Wouldn’t it be nice if they give us a colour wheel for us to play around?

> 2533274904158628;4:
> Is this your Halo 6 wishlist? Because I doubt most of this stuff will happen in Halo 5.
>
>
> > 2533274890809655;1:
> > Stop making forerunner things look new and shiny
>
> Didn’t they always look that way?
>
>
> > 2533274890809655;1:
> > What the hell was 343I thinking when they made a crappy design with the wasp?
>
> But I like the Wasp

Haha, you’re not wrong to have your opinions. Forerunner structures in Halo 3 and even Halo 2 are more aged and disturbed. A huge disappointment can be found in Halo Wars 2. The Ark did not feel like the Ark in Halo 3. The Ark in Halo 3 was more old and aged looking like the forerunners were gone for a long time, which they were and still are gone.

Things that 343i should change:

A.Themselves.

Feel free to use one of the existing wishlist threads.