Things I noticed on the inquiries update

> This translates to a more vibrant palette, “cleaner” models and objects with less “noise”, though it doesn’t mean less detail.

The paragraph this is from is a little confusing, does it mean the plasticky models were intentional or doesn’t it?

> The build used to run the campaign demo was work-in-progress from several weeks ago

Sooo, not months and months ago, as a lot of people were saying.

> While some of the feedback was expected and speaks to areas already in progress, other aspects of the feedback have brought new opportunities and considerations to light that the team is taking very seriously and working to assess.

This quote is really interesting, as it seems to confirm my sneaking suspicion that they were convinced this was gonna get a good reaction. Also, the fact that the community flagged issues they themselves missed is saying something about where they are in development.

> Since we want to allow players to explore and get creative with their engagements, we’ve tried to reduce these as much as possible in Halo Infinite. There will always be some exceptions, but usually if you can see it, you should be able to go there.

not fully open world then. Seems to me all the little ‘islands’ we noticed on the map are going to define your ‘level’ or area you can be in at that time.

> THE NEW MK50 SIDEKICK AND CQS48 BULLDOG LOOK COOL - WILL THERE BE OTHER PISTOLS OR SHOTGUNS IN THE GAME?

looool at this title (emphasis mine). Obviously there will be people who think they’re cool. I just have not really seen the community rife with posts about how cool they are. Personally, don’t like the look of either of them.

> There are additional variants of each of these, but the classic Magnum and Tactical Shotgun aren’t currently featured in Halo Infinite.

'Guys, we’re going classic Halo this time! No, for real this time! Honestly!" Proceeds to put in sprint clamber slide in, and remove classic Magnum and Shotgun. They experienced backlash on the gun models before right? By all means add new stuff, but why remove the classics. Just strange to me. Especially because the new designs are…meh.

• > - Microtransactions: Halo Infinite will not include real-money loot boxes

I thought this was very curiously formulated. It doesn’t quite say there won’t be lootboxes right? Just not real-money ones. Calling it now, Infinite’s gonna get a virtual currency you can buy cosmetics and lootboxes with.

So, those are the things that I noticed in the update. Interested to hear your thoughts about it.

> 2644524424069134;1:
> > - Microtransactions: Halo Infinite will not include real-money loot boxes
>
> I though this was very curiously formulated. It doesn’t quite say there won’t be lootboxes right? Just not real-money ones. Calling it now, Infinite’s gonna get a virtual currency you can buy cosmetics and lootboxes with.
>
> So, those are the things that I noticed in the update. Interested to hear your thoughts about it.

That mean what “There is no real money lootboxes” but they don’t say anything about non-real money loot boxes or other real money stuff. I don’t have any problem with paying for something but the problem is when the game is like 60/70€ i don’t want to pay like 25€ for a skin. Or like Valorant what it has skins for 70€ or more i think. Just don’t put a F2P system on a paid game.

> 2644524424069134;1:
> > Since we want to allow players to explore and get creative with their engagements, we’ve tried to reduce these as much as possible in Halo Infinite. There will always be some exceptions, but usually if you can see it, you should be able to go there.
>
> not fully open world then. Seems to me all the little ‘islands’ we noticed on the map are going to define your ‘level’ or area you can be in at that time.

Well, i guess what the map has some limitations, all games, even open world games like Fallout or Metro exodus has some kind of barriers. But if in the campaing we can use air vehicles i guess what the barries will be at the end of the map or something like that.

I didnt really realize that there could still possibly be loot boxes, but I guess we’ll see.