Things i noticed in the Campaign SDCC panel.

As we see herein this video, at 06:31, if you watch closely on the womans screen as it gliches, the didact’s symbol appears towards the end of the shot.

Next, hereat 06:38 if you look at the background closely behind the woman with the shaved head, the symbol appears behind her on the panel.

These two shots show that whatever is happening, which looks to me like some kind of EMP style device sweeping the ship, is something to do with this symbol, which is similar to that of the Didacts.

Next, it is confirmed that the batch of spartan IV’s stationed is between 300 and 500.

There is so much more to see, but I saw it late lastnight and thus cannot remember most. still, if you find any of this interesting then you’re welcome and i love you.

I wouldnt say an emp it is the vacume of the planet that is sucking the ship in to the atmosphere. I will agree with you on the didact part. that has been my theory since the end of the e3 demo and alot of people agree as well. though we have recently learned of the Ur-didact which seems to be the other didact[not bornstellar]. it is unknown which of the two wield this emblem but it is definitely the didact

but the vacuum wouldn’t be orange would it? i thought a vacuum would suck it in, i’m talking about the orange thing going through the ship as it gets sucked in.

> but the vacuum wouldn’t be orange would it? i thought a vacuum would suck it in, i’m talking about the orange thing going through the ship as it gets sucked in.

I’m guessing it’s just a Forerunner scan that is using the same design as Promethean Vision.

> but the vacuum wouldn’t be orange would it? i thought a vacuum would suck it in, i’m talking about the orange thing going through the ship as it gets sucked in.

Actually, that was the Cryptum scanning the ship before it gets allowed into the planet. I’m guessing the F.U.D will also be scanned mid-way through the first mission in Halo 4 will also be scanned before you see Requiem opening. Guessing.

But “the orange” is just the scan beams of the Cryptum scanning the ship before opening Requiem.