THINGs I LIKE ABOUT HALO 5

With all the negative gripes. I think i will add some positive likes.

1 Graphics and gameplay look great. They looked great in the beta and continue to look better as more footage is released.

2 Story looks like it will be told in a fresh new way, multiple angles.

3 Map voting is gone, thank god. Maps will get an equal amount of play, instead of us playing on the same three maps every time. Like it or not playin on the same map is boring. Halo 2 anniversary got old quick for me.

4 ADS just makes sense, and it looks better than smart scope. Now we have multiple weapons deadly at mid range. Watch out br fanboys.

5 The games audio is the best to date, weapons sound robust and unique.

6 DLC maps are free, keeping the comminity updated as a community. Now I don’t have to convince friends to buy dlc so we can play on new maps.

1. Was not a fan at first, but after watching a lot of warzone footage, it looks pretty damn fun. Glad to see they are giving us somethung new to explore.

I put mine on another thread :slight_smile:

> 2533274906745123;2:
> I put mine on another thread :slight_smile:

Good. I am glad others are excited about this game. The negative complaints are getting old.

ADS and smartscope seem to be the same thing so… Remind me why it matters? BR will still dominate auto’s at medium range

> 2533274831677669;4:
> ADS and smartscope seem to be the same thing so… Remind me why it matters? BR will still dominate auto’s at medium range

ADS and smart scope are pretty much the same, although I feel ADS is aesthetically more pleasing to use. It matters because ads will make other weapons deadlier from a distance, cause all wepons have ads opposed to only a few havine smart scope in other halos.

I had no problem taking down brs with the ar at mid range in the beta. I don’t prefer one over the other, but I like mixing weapons.

Agreed my friend this game has got excellent graphics a huge story, and I like the way its new abilities are shared by everyone.
Im gonna preorder it, im sure 343 has learned from MCC :slight_smile:

> 2535433153435899;6:
> Agreed my friend this game has got excellent graphics a huge story, and I like the way its new abilities are shared by everyone.
> Im gonna preorder it, im sure 343 has learned from MCC :slight_smile:

Wow, I will have to agree with you on this. I think 343 has learned from the mistake that MCC turned into, even though I do appreciate having all of those Halos in one place, but the matchmaking has been a let down. Halo 4 was fun, but a little weak in places. 343 has had some growing pains, but to me it seems that they are really going the extra mile with the story. I can hardly wait to see where they are going with this. And, one of the things I love the most: Giving your squad commands. It is a flashback of one of my all time favorite games Star Wars: Republic Commandos. The Spartans were always team players, so finally we can play as a team.

> 2533274966747513;7:
> > 2535433153435899;6:
> > Agreed my friend this game has got excellent graphics a huge story, and I like the way its new abilities are shared by everyone.
> > Im gonna preorder it, im sure 343 has learned from MCC :slight_smile:
>
>
> Wow, I will have to agree with you on this. I think 343 has learned from the mistake that MCC turned into, even though I do appreciate having all of those Halos in one place, but the matchmaking has been a let down. Halo 4 was fun, but a little weak in places. 343 has had some growing pains, but to me it seems that they are really going the extra mile with the story. I can hardly wait to see where they are going with this. And, one of the things I love the most: Giving your squad commands. It is a flashback of one of my all time favorite games Star Wars: Republic Commandos. The Spartans were always team players, so finally we can play as a team.

thank tim longlo for that made sense since hes the creative director and I agree with all of you 343 I think has grown and I personally think that halo 5 will prove if 343 can make a good halo game as they said in the vidoc in july and I think that they have learned their lessons from 4 and MCC I like everything ive seen so far of halo 5 story sounds epic multiplayer plays great and I am glad they addressed the complaints from halo 4 and whoever came up with doing the beta so early from 343i was a genius using our feedback to improve the game I respect their effort and they have shown that they care about the franchise by listening to our feedback and put their effort into halo 5 to make it the best it can be and after experiencing the beta myself earlier this year I am hyped for this game it was well balanced and im thankful for that warzone looks like fun Campaign sounds epic and the game overall looks fantastic and will only get better as more footage comes out as the next 6 weeks go on till launch

Is this a counter thread to my
THINGS I DISLIKE ABOUT HALO 5?

dont mind it at all.

3. Why? people just don’t like starting with a AR 24/7
4. the AR and SMG has a damage boost due to SmartScope, it should be changed.
5. The gun audio sounds are bit rubbish, the BR and DMR sound chunky.

> 2533274906156262;9:
> Is this a counter thread to my
> THINGS I DISLIKE ABOUT HALO 5?
>
> dont mind it at all.
>
> 3. Why? people just don’t like starting with a AR 24/7
> 4. the AR and SMG has a damage boost due to SmartScope, it should be changed.
> 5. The gun audio sounds are bit rubbish, the BR and DMR sound chunky.

This is a threat on the good things on Halo 5. I get that you dislike some parts of the game, but you already have a “Things i dislike about halo 5”. Why bring things from that threat to this one? Keep the things that you think are bad there and bring those who you perceibe as good here. There must be something you enjoy.

For me:
-Clasic halo music is back
-Campaign lenght
-Bigger enviroments (compared to halo 4 al least)
-smooth 60 fps
-multiple worlds to visit.