THings I hate kids posting about halo 4

One thing that I hate is that that kids ( 343i SHOULD PUT UNLIMMETED FORGE BUDGET) this is impossible because there are limits to a game kid, come on. Even though I would like to have this, it is impossible the game will crash don’t you see this. If they could put unlimited budget then they would. The reason that forge world has a budget that we would all like to be bigger but if it was it would start to have really bad lag. And to some extent it are ready does depending on what objects you use and how many you put on your map. Sorry had to get the thought out.

> One thing that I hate is that that kids ( 343i SHOULD PUT UNLIMMETED FORGE BUDGET) this is impossible because there are limits to a game kid, come on. Even though I would like to have this, it is impossible the game will crash don’t you see this. If they could put unlimited budget then they would. The reason that forge world has a budget that we would all like to be bigger but if it was it would start to have really bad lag. And to some extent it are ready does depending on what objects you use and how many you put on your map. Sorry had to get the thought out.

How about you stop generalizing the community as “kids”. and how exactly do you know what will happen if such an event occurred?

> > One thing that I hate is that that kids ( 343i SHOULD PUT UNLIMMETED FORGE BUDGET) this is impossible because there are limits to a game kid, come on. Even though I would like to have this, it is impossible the game will crash don’t you see this. If they could put unlimited budget then they would. The reason that forge world has a budget that we would all like to be bigger but if it was it would start to have really bad lag. And to some extent it are ready does depending on what objects you use and how many you put on your map. Sorry had to get the thought out.
>
> How about you stop generalizing the community as “kids”. and how exactly do you know what will happen if such an event occurred?

facepalm

Well, this is going to be locked.

> > > One thing that I hate is that that kids ( 343i SHOULD PUT UNLIMMETED FORGE BUDGET) this is impossible because there are limits to a game kid, come on. Even though I would like to have this, it is impossible the game will crash don’t you see this. If they could put unlimited budget then they would. The reason that forge world has a budget that we would all like to be bigger but if it was it would start to have really bad lag. And to some extent it are ready does depending on what objects you use and how many you put on your map. Sorry had to get the thought out.
> >
> > How about you stop generalizing the community as “kids”. and how exactly do you know what will happen if such an event occurred?
>
> facepalm

Care to elaborate anymore on that?

> > > One thing that I hate is that that kids ( 343i SHOULD PUT UNLIMMETED FORGE BUDGET) this is impossible because there are limits to a game kid, come on. Even though I would like to have this, it is impossible the game will crash don’t you see this. If they could put unlimited budget then they would. The reason that forge world has a budget that we would all like to be bigger but if it was it would start to have really bad lag. And to some extent it are ready does depending on what objects you use and how many you put on your map. Sorry had to get the thought out.
> >
> > How about you stop generalizing the community as “kids”. and how exactly do you know what will happen if such an event occurred?
>
> facepalm

awww, why did you change your post?

This seems more like a rant than anything else. Feel free to recreate this thread if you’d like to constructively discuss the topic at hand.