Things I disliked a lot in Halo 4

Hi everyone , I´m so angry because all the mess with the DLC´s , I have the limited edition, I bought it because 343 sayed literally "If you buy the limited edition you will have EXCLUSIVE dlc´s " and the only limited thing that i have is the PRIME ARMOR and the Straider n´Scanner Helmets SERIOUSLY!!! The specializations were gifted to the playes who played before twenty of november, I said -ahh all rigth- , later “ALL THE SPECIALIZATIONS ARE FREE FOR EVERYONE WITH THE 1.5 SPARTAN OPS SEASON LAUNCH” (I KNOW THAT SOUNDS SELFISH, BUT WERE IS THE PROMISED EXCLUSIVITY)I EXPLODE WHEN I KNEW THAT!!! (I think that´s was an strategy of 343 to made all the players SR130 before the TrueSkill ranking), Later CRIMSON DLC’S ULTRAHYPERMEGA MISTAKES!! First 343 didn’t know who had the Season Pass , so as excuse they gifted to everyone who played before twenty of november, Me and the Latin Community get Too ANGRY!! We lost everything !! all the owners of Limited Editions feel the same , Please!! Majestic Map Pack MUST BE BETTER !!! , and a last thing i think 343 should make All the PRE-ORDER bonuses In sale!! BECAUSE all the people who didn’t get all the pre-order bonuses want it , I can swear it , and GIFT TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAVE LIMITED EDITION or season pass LIKE AN APOLOGIZE FOR MADE THAT! AT LEAST BECAUSE EVERYTHING WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE WERE GIFTED, THE ONLY MISSING THING IS GIFT THE MAJESTIC MAP PACK! The game it’s a 1kk diamond but that it’s the only bad thing I REALLY HOPE 343 READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT :confused:

you can use paragraphs and punctuation so people actually bother reading…

> you can use paragraphs and punctuation so people actually bother reading…

Same here. i cut right to the replys.