Things HALO 5 needs right NOW

This tread will focus only in things that halo 5 needs right now and can be implemented in a matter of days. So lets begin.

1.- Offline mode for forge and custom games.
2.- Theater for campaign.
3.- Record clips via theater… dont force us to record via DVR.
4.- Infection.
5.- Griffball.
6.- Community forge maps playlist
7.- Oddball.
8.- King of the hill.
9.- Take pictures in theater.
10.- File share for pictures and videos.

Thats all i can thing of right now… any more ideas?

In terms of #9, that wouldn’t be any different than a regular screenshot. Double tap and Y!

> 2808718160480362;2:
> In terms of #9, that wouldn’t be any different than a regular screenshot. Double tap and Y!

yes. but that will be for in game fileshare. remember halo 3 all the memes and cool stuff… i meant that way

Offline Customs would be kinda pointless since there’s no split-screen, unless its to test a new forge map I guess. Gametypes should be the number one priority, as that is the feature that Halo 5 is currently most lacking in. Most of the other stuff is just nice to have and not exactly essential. I think they really need to work on getting more gametypes like infection and so forth and make more Warzone variants. Then they need to release some actual dev created BTB maps like a sandtrap remake. Then they should add in UNSC flying vehicles. Those are some of the things 343 should focus on doing right now. After that, 343 should add in playable elites and a HUGE campaign expansion, because it sucks -Yoink- right now.

> 2533274899577089;4:
> Offline Customs would be kinda pointless since there’s no split-screen, unless its to test a new forge map I guess. Gametypes should be the number one priority, as that is the feature that Halo 5 is currently most lacking in. Most of the other stuff is just nice to have and not exactly essential. I think they really need to work on getting more gametypes like infection and so forth and make more Warzone variants. Then they need to release some actual dev created BTB maps like a sandtrap remake. Then they should add in UNSC flying vehicles. Those are some of the things 343 should focus on doing right now. After that, 343 should add in playable elites and a HUGE campaign expansion, because it sucks -Yoink- right now.

yes. yes. & yes. but my i was talking about “easy to do” content like game types and a proper file share system in which you can search for players instead of adding them and download the map and removing them. You are talking about serious content updates like the new maps, vehicles and campaign expansion (i dont think they will do that, its lik addmiting they -Yoinked!- it up).

A search for peoples maps and game types would be nice or their file share in other words

> yes. yes. & yes. but my i was talking about “easy to do” content like game types and a proper file share system in which you can search for players instead of adding them and download the map and removing them. You are talking about serious content updates like the new maps, vehicles and campaign expansion (i dont think they will do that, its lik addmiting they -Yoinked!- it up).

You do have a point in that much of what I asked for would take considerable effort, but that doesn’t mean they then shouldn’t commit to it. Honestly, what I pointed out are Halo 5’s biggest problems atm, and the sooner they fix them the better. As for the campaign DLC, it shouldn’t matter that it would be admitting that they -Yoinked!- up. Good! It means they’re acknowledging that it was the greatest insult to Halo’s Story ever. Because that’s what it was. A complete and utter insult. To both the series’ lore and to us the community. The fact that they thought it was an acceptable campaign to ship is insulting. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it. We need to demand that we receive the story we were promised, and not that pile of -Yoink-.

Splitscreen

343 should add a “favorites” tab into the customization menu. That way you can easily use the armor, helmets, emblems, etc and not have to go digging through your unlocks to find it. it would make customizing much easier and more efficient. it would be a great addition to the January update or the February update.