Things Halo 5 Did Right

Write about something that you thought Halo 5 did right. PLEASE MAKE NO LISTS, talk about one thing you liked and can discuss on. We all have opinions and can discuss these positive things!

Ill go first:
I like the Voices Of War pack. It reminds me of the Halo Reach firefight voices. I am okay on it only being able to get by purchasing it in Halo 5, and if re-introduced into Halo 6 we could get some in-game progression exclusive voices, and purchasable voices. And in my opinion I would of chosen Lasky or someone else instead of Exuberant Witness. I really like, or liked this pack because the game felt like it had a refresh of new content once I got it. Being able to change your announcers voice is really cool.

I actually like the movement abilities, and I thought the weapon sandbox was fairly good.

Things halo 5 did right: it brought back MLG

The facial and motion capture. Buck’s and Locke’s faces are much better than they would have been with purely computer-generated graphics.

The hilarious Grunt dialog. I love driving a Scorpion and hearing them shout “human tanks aren’t scary!” or piloting a Banshee and hearing them tell me to stop flying around like a coward :joy: Some people might think it’s insignificant, but it really adds to the experience, and I hope they keep it up in Halo 6 (and maybe add some marine humor). Also, I agree with you about the Voices of War pack

> 2533274817408735;4:
> The facial and motion capture. Buck’s and Locke’s faces are much better than they would have been with purely computer-generated graphics.

I agree with this but they also got infection spot on (minus all the glitch spots and active camo on alphas)

Hard to say because just about all the things they did pretty well also has a negative attached to it. Edit: Remembered a few more things so not everything has a negative.

I guess I would say bringing back the ranking system was a pretty good move. I also thought implementing Spartan companies was good as well, but they missed an opportunity by not adding a clans playlist.

Smart-Link, scoping for all weapons.

• Seat switching - Clamber - Yabda The Merciless

Grunt announcer is great.

> 2535429325033443;10:
> Grunt announcer is great.

You speak the truth.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Hard to say because just about all the things they did pretty well also has a negative attached to it.
>
> I guess I would say bringing back the ranking system was a pretty good move. I also thought implementing Spartan companies was good as well, but they missed an opportunity by not adding a clans playlist.

I really liked the Spartan Companies and how they added them before Halo 5’s release. The only things you can do in-game in Halo 5 are get company packs, and see the name and players online in the company. It would be nice in the future to actually browse Spartan Companies, view them in-game and see the emblem, name, motto, etc.

• The Kraken. - The new weapons and vehicles. - Forge.

Running, best thing to come to Halo… (sprint)

I actually like the movement system in the game and how it adds to the fast pace gameplay making some clutch moments.
Except for spartan charge though. Everything else is A.O.K in my book

The Forge, for sure. Halo 5’s forge is a religious experience, best in-game map editor I have ever used.
Just a shame that 343’s matchmaking team doesn’t put more community maps into Arena play.

The multiplayer balancing would be the highlight. I embraced the added Spartan abilities, though I think a couple of them could have been implemented a little better. Bringing Buck and Blue Team back into the fray were nice touches.

Two and a half years later, those are the only aspects of the game that do not infuriate me.

> 2535417761739301;16:
> The Forge, for sure. Halo 5’s forge is a religious experience, best in-game map editor I have ever used.
> Just a shame that 343’s matchmaking team doesn’t put more community maps into Arena play.

I didn’t think about this this is actually one of the only things in halo 5 that is flawless imo the weapon glitch is the most fun experience I’ve had in any halo

Blue Team.
Fireteam Osiris.
Arbiter.
Yabda The Merciless

I like lockes backstory. thats it, story was an utter failiure, chief was a husk, no epic moments like in H4 or 3